Looking for Lab Milled e.max who should I send it to?

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
John...the savings is substantial...surprised you think it not enough. I will email you more info privately.

Zubler USA

Zubler USA

Reaction score
Thanks Ron, while I appreciate the interested and will respond to direct emails, I do not like posting that type of information on an international or online network. It's sales info, not support. But I will say there is a marked difference in our two materials. I personally think aesthetics are a subjective argument, but the material is fluorescent, and we do hear from our users that they see a difference, especially in the mouth and especially when used in conjunction with our 9.2 ceramic and conceptArt stains, which are also fluorescent. But for most, the big difference is the efficiency and price, this is where we really get peoples mouths to drop.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Thanks Ron, while I appreciate the interested and will respond to direct emails, I do not like posting that type of information on an international or online network. It's sales info, not support. But I will say there is a marked difference in our two materials. I personally think aesthetics are a subjective argument, but the material is fluorescent, and we do hear from our users that they see a difference, especially in the mouth and especially when used in conjunction with our 9.2 ceramic and conceptArt stains, which are also fluorescent. But for most, the big difference is the efficiency and price, this is where we really get peoples mouths to drop.

Do you have any side by side comparison pics? or any pics to show us how jaw dropping beautiful this material is?

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I really like Emax, it is the anteriors material of choice. Scan, design, invests, press, layer and done. Great feedback from my clients and is profitable because I care about quality and my clients know it and willing to pay for it.

While I fabricate various brands of zirconia, Emax out shines and as a ceramist you could show you talent and it is become a second nature when layering and finishing.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Thanks for sharing Tad,
Tad, how much money would it take to repost this on DT in greater detail ?
I'm sure there are a lot of takers on DLN that would pay good money to see the sideshow from the fallout in the Cerec section on DT.
Triple dog dare you to post..........
Can I get a amen to that Laugh
did someone say sidesh0w? count me in!

Top Bottom