Microscopes

2oothguy

2oothguy

Reaction score
Any advise on microscopes. Looking for something to help with die trims and checking fits. Maybe something around 1000 dollars. Any recommendations would be a great help.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I use a Swift Stereo 80 I think I got it from Harris dental supply 20+ years ago.
I like it better than some of the others I have used because it has a wide field of view, so you don't
feel like you are looking down a tunnel.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
as Cbite posted the links....i still prefer the Renfert Mobiloskop microscopes.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Save your $1000 and check out amscope on ebay, they have a great scope for about $300 with stand, I use it everyday and its great.

GAP

GAP

Reaction score
Save your $1000 and check out amscope on ebay, they have a great scope for about $300 with stand, I use it everyday and its great.

I was scoping those out and wondered if they were any good, I'll have to pick one up for sure now -- thanks for the feedback

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I got the 10/30x trinocular stereo mic so eventually i can mount a camera.. but why cover a $1000 scope in dust all day. This one is nice for the money trust me.. you can spend as much as you want on the arm and lighting but i use the cheapest mount and a $10 jånsko led light or 2 from IKEA.. you never move the scope much anyway.

Buy 2 or 3 for the price of 1 expensive scope.