Medit scanner

D

Dimis

Reaction score
Hey there i m interested in buying the identica scanner from medit. Anyone uses it or knows any infos on any of their models? I want to know the good and the bad between the models (hybrid,blue ,light)and if someone think is not reliable any other suggestions? Thanks

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

C

charles007

Reaction score
Wait for the release of the new Medit hybrid

D

Dimis

Reaction score
When is the new hybrid coming out? I was thinking to buy the light, isnt that good?

user name

user name

Reaction score
We have a few I believe, if you're interested I could PM you some contacts...
That would be helpful. thanks.

Im likely (at this point) going to get a Steinbichler, but the fast scan times are tempting. 16 seconds on the hybrid. Zoom

adam_medit

adam_medit

Reaction score
Hey there i m interested in buying the identica scanner from medit. Anyone uses it or knows any infos on any of their models? I want to know the good and the bad between the models (hybrid,blue ,light)and if someone think is not reliable any other suggestions? Thanks

Hi Dimis, it looks like you have been given most of the information that is readily available on the upcoming Identica Hybrid (it is extremely fast, accurate, triple scan technology with color scan support, and auto double impression scanning). You said you were interested in Identica Light? Identica Light is a great scanner, very accurate, easy to use, and at an affordable price. You can read a bit more on our website: http://meditcompany.com/identicalight

Also, I would encourage you to fill out our sales inquiry form and someone from our sales staff will connect with you. http://meditcompany.com/contactus

AltreX

AltreX

Reaction score

They are pretty accurate but not very reliable.
SE model was made from home cinema projector fastened with hot glue and all other junk.
Medit blue and light are another story as they are more quality like to their counterparts in USA and Europe.
Still they had issues and some inner parts were defected, but they had upper hand with a very competitive price, aggressive marketing and open system concept...
Hybrid looks promising and time will show does it is worth your money. Anyway it is one of the best solutions of low price high end lab scanners.

AltreX

AltreX

Reaction score
P.S. We are also waiting for blue model... now we would like to get hybrid but I think ordered is already accepted :/

BDDS

BDDS

Reaction score
That would be helpful. thanks.

Im likely (at this point) going to get a Steinbichler, but the fast scan times are tempting. 16 seconds on the hybrid. Zoom

Hybrid pricing and info is available tomorrow! Pretty excited about pricing details released tomorrow, I can add you to my call list if you're interested.

adam_medit

adam_medit

Reaction score
Our Identica SE is several years old now, but there are still quite a few kicking around. And while we don't agree with AltreX's assessment of the build quality of Identica SE, I can say we have worked very hard since then to improve our scanners and I think many would agree that Identica Blue is competitive with some of the top scanners on the market. Also, we realize that our technological advancements have been pretty significant, which is one of the reasons we announced our SE trade in program a couple of weeks ago (if you are an existing SE owner, you can upgrade to Identica Blue).

Also, the upcoming Identica Hybrid will be one of the best scanners you can buy. We improved scan times by 74% allowing you to do a full arch scan in 16 seconds, auto double impression scanning, triple camera scanning technology for enhanced scan data quality and accuracy, and a new flexible multi-die (image) that cuts down scanning steps significantly. And, as always, we guarantee scan accuracy at 7 microns, include a large scanning chamber for articulators, and use an open STL system.

Identica Hybrid will go on sale next month.

For more information, visit our website at http://meditcompany.com/identicahybrid, or watch our official video that was released yesterday.

Or, if you would like to speak direclty with a dealer, please fill out this form and we'll connect you. http://meditcompany.com/contactus

It's nice to see such a lively discussion about Medit and Identica. :) If you have any questions, feel free to let me know.

--Adam

Last edited: