Help. old download link

C

CAD/CAM

Reaction score
Dear Colleagues,

My name is Justinas, and I hail from Lithuania. I have been working with Exocad for six years and recently joined a new lab. Unfortunately, the lab lacks a functional modeling tool. While I can partially utilize Medit Link, I discovered an old Exocad dongle within the lab.

However, I face a challenge: the dongle's engine build is outdated, dating back to 6645 (2018). I kindly seek your expertise. Perhaps someone has saved an older version or knows a reliable download link for Exocad 6625 or Exocad 6645. I am aware that Exocad retains all previous versions, but support has declined assistance due to my outdated license.

Any assistance would be immensely appreciated.

Thank you in advance. Take care.

Sincerely,

Justinas

doug

doug

Reaction score
contact your Exocad reseller

LuthorCorp

LuthorCorp

Reaction score
You might be able to find an older version somewhere on the internet but your resellers should be the ones to provide you with the version you purchased. Exocad support might decline but your reseller should be able to give you what you paid for.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Dear Colleagues,

My name is Justinas, and I hail from Lithuania. I have been working with Exocad for six years and recently joined a new lab. Unfortunately, the lab lacks a functional modeling tool. While I can partially utilize Medit Link, I discovered an old Exocad dongle within the lab.

However, I face a challenge: the dongle's engine build is outdated, dating back to 6645 (2018). I kindly seek your expertise. Perhaps someone has saved an older version or knows a reliable download link for Exocad 6625 or Exocad 6645. I am aware that Exocad retains all previous versions, but support has declined assistance due to my outdated license.

Any assistance would be immensely appreciated.

Thank you in advance. Take care.

Sincerely,

Justinas
theres a deal going on now to update and upgrade your dongle to the full ultimate version for a flat fee.

pay the fee, get the new software.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Sharing is caring... Laugh Ver. 5541/64, a bit older but should do the trick.

Top Bottom