M & D w/ DVA trays

T

toof makr

NOVICE
Reaction score
this presentation was designed....well..."For DEBBIE"...
if any of you guys have them in a box on the floor...waiting to figure out how to do these in a simple...productive manner...this should help out a bunch...!!!
[picasa="nautilusdentalstudio"]DVAtraymadeEASY[/picasa]

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I prefer the Artimax .These look too unstable at the interface between the die and the plastic base.

doug

doug

Reaction score
Nice slide show! We use the Artimax as well, but this appears to work well for you.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
--How do they come out? I know with C-bite you have to use a special tool to get them out, usually plastic and stone like to adhere to each other, is it tough?
--What about seating them back in after you have die trimmed? Is it hard to see if they are seated all the way down? I know with Artimax, this is why I've preferred the walless trays so you can see if it has seated all the way down, these appear to have a big wall.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
Thats intresting, we use monotrac, it has no walls so you can confirm the seat and also longer and curved almost a half arch so I can get the cuspid and sometimes the lat.

We also spray our bases with silicone mold release, makes it easier to seperate them.

I have never looked at other systems before to compare but I know I will never go back to pindex.

IMO it is worth a look at the diamond table saw that sections the models 3/4 of the way through from underneith.

It also has a grid where you can hand saw on under vacum so there is almost no dust from sawing.

T

toof makr

NOVICE
Reaction score
first...thanx for viewing and for the comments...2nd...nothing "unstable" about these...SOLID as a ROCK...the hinges are really nice...they come "pre-treated" w/ silicon...you can recycle them...and spray silicon back on them for round 2...(you have to save the "knock-outs" and wax them back into place for round 2)
AL-
like to see a foto of your saw...and about how much is it...??? (name brand as well)
thanx-rick

C

charles007

Reaction score
Debbie said THANK YOU VERY MUCH

C

charles007

Reaction score
Rick, thanks for the great presentation and effort to that went into creating this.
This was a great idea to show all the steps in using this model system. Would be neat if other techs would show slides/video's of their techniques..
How bout a 6-7 minute porcelain build-up........ hint hint w music.....heard you rock out during those sessions.....

T

toof makr

NOVICE
Reaction score
yah-yah-yah...i won't have time for that...right now...we still have practice 5 days a week...by the end of next week...we will have our first game...and then we go to 3 days a week...have a bit more time...right now...i'm kinda "in trouble"...i don't even know "how many i have to make 2nite"...10-15 units easy...i'm sure you could get a "20 min 3 unit bridge" as soon as i clock off the net and get my arse back in my chair...!!!

anyway...thanx again...no worries...hope "she gets it"...
any questions..."you know the #"

have a good one...gotta run / build for now...grab my cape - i'm out