Looking to buy overstock

E

esabellemahli

Reaction score
I work with a dental lab in Fort Worth. We’re not in the denture business, but our lab manager would like to educate our techs on the materials, styles, techniques and challenges associated with dentures. I’m wondering if anyone has any stockpiles of old dentures they would be interested in selling us. As mentioned, these won’t be utilized outside a lab setting, so we’re fine (any may actually prefer) some that show significant signs of wear. If anyone is willing, please let me know how many pieces you have available and how much you’d want for them.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
I work with a dental lab in Fort Worth. We’re not in the denture business, but our lab manager would like to educate our techs on the materials, styles, techniques and challenges associated with dentures. I’m wondering if anyone has any stockpiles of old dentures they would be interested in selling us. As mentioned, these won’t be utilized outside a lab setting, so we’re fine (any may actually prefer) some that show significant signs of wear. If anyone is willing, please let me know how many pieces you have available and how much you’d want for them.
Most labs aren't going to have old dentures. If you're lucky you might find some at dental offices. When the patients get new, they may leave the old with the Dr.
Patients normally keep them though. I can't tell you how many times I've heard "the patient has a drawer full of old dentures and want's the new one to look number 1, 2, or 3".

Top Bottom