For Sale Lab Equipment/Porcelain for sale

K

K M

Reaction score
All are working and in good condition. Ney CeramPress QEX Pressing/Firing furnace with pump $500. Vita Response 3D shades Porcelain Kit $100 (some bottles open). Jelenko Commodore VPF Porcelain Furnace with pump $300w/new \replacement muffle. Buyer pays shipping costs or pickup in Western North Carolina. For sale.jpg Porcelain Furnace.jpg

Last edited:
C

Chroma

Reaction score
All are working and in good condition. Ney CeramPress QEX Pressing/Firing furnace with pump $500. Vita Response 3D shades Porcelain Kit $100 (some bottles open). Jelenko Commodore VPF Porcelain Furnace with pump $300w/new \replacement muffle. Buyer pays shipping costs or pickup in Western North Carolina. View attachment 37493 View attachment 37494
Hello and Happy New Year! Are any of these still available?

D

DIMADEL

Reaction score
C

Chroma

Reaction score
Can you please send me a private message? I'm new to site.

D

DIMADEL

Reaction score
All are working and in good condition. Ney CeramPress QEX Pressing/Firing furnace with pump $500. Vita Response 3D shades Porcelain Kit $100 (some bottles open). Jelenko Commodore VPF Porcelain Furnace with pump $300w/new \replacement muffle. Buyer pays shipping costs or pickup in Western North Carolina. View attachment 37493 View attachment 37494
Any tel or send me private messge to contact seller

[ModEdit: Post merge]

Last edited by a moderator:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
[email protected] I want to move forward with the purchase but as I new member can't send private messages or just don't know how to.
Thank you, Dr. Martin
It takes 5 posts, and posts in some areas, like the Classifieds and the Testing area do not count.

Your post count under your name is the key.

C

Chroma

Reaction score
It takes 5 posts, and posts in some areas, like the Classifieds and the Testing area do not count.

Your post count under your name is the key.
Thanks! Can seller send me a private message? Or how would I move forward with purchase?

K

K M

Reaction score
I am the seller and can be reached @ 828-299-8500

Last edited:
JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
You
Thanks! Can seller send me a private message? Or how would I move forward with purchase?
You can receive private messages, you may not start them until crossing the 5 'normal' posts line.
Pictures: You can host them somewhere else and link them here, little rectangle left of the smiley face at the top of the text entry box you type in to make your post.

After 5 'normal' posts, that will also allow you to upload images here that do not need to be hosted elsewhere, but there is a small amount of space per user and after posting enough images it will start removing them in first in first out fashion.

C

Chroma

Reaction score
You

You can receive private messages, you may not start them until crossing the 5 'normal' posts line.
Pictures: You can host them somewhere else and link them here, little rectangle left of the smiley face at the top of the text entry box you type in to make your post.

After 5 'normal' posts, that will also allow you to upload images here that do not need to be hosted elsewhere, but there is a small amount of space per user and after posting enough images it will start removing them in first in first out fashion.
Thank you!

K

K M

Reaction score
The Ney CeramPress has been sold- The Jelenko Commodore VPF Porcelain Furnace & Vita Response Low Fusing porcelain is still available.