Lab Equipment for Sale

Jenners

Jenners

Reaction score
I've just been put in charge of selling some extra equipment. I'm trying to avoid eBay so I figured I would start here.

All these items are used but work. The ovens don't come with compressors. We turned them on to make sure they power up.... but that's it.

Intregal Systems Inc. Arch Trimmer

Sawdex Model Saw

Pindex Machine

Vita Zyrcomat Sintering Oven

Optimal Autopress (Jeneric/Pentron)

Multimat Porcelain Furnace (DENTSPLY)- this one is old... the manual is copyrighted 1981.

I really don't want to ship the ovens. Pickup would be best and I'd even entertain driving some of the distance, given it's reasonable. The smaller items I'll ship and buyer pays shipping.

I'm not sure what to ask on these items so I'm taking offers to start. The name of the game is to get rid of the stuff easily. I'm willing to part with these at a reduced cost as opposed to dealing with eBay and shipping.

I can provide pictures if someone is interested.

Any questions or offers can be sent to [email protected]. I'll get the email quicker and can easier respond than through this site. But I will check back here regardless.

I'm located in CT.

Thanks for reading through if you got this far. :)

Last edited:
Jenners

Jenners

Reaction score
I managed to sell the Sawdex, Autopress, and Arch Trimmer. I still have the Zyrcomat up for grabs.

Jenners

Jenners

Reaction score
So sorry about the slow response. Everything but the Multimat has been sold...and that thing is ancient and heavy.