Lab Equipment For Sale

B

busdriver

Reaction score
I have several pieces of Dental Lab Equipment for sale. Some, “not all”, equipment will be listed below. I have the majority of the things you would need if you were in the business to process/manufacture Dentures, Partials, Nite-Guards, Crown and Bridge etcetera…

I am interested in cash only sales, No Trades!.. Majority of equipment is in above average condition and works as designed. I have the Owners Manuals and or Technical Info for most pieces.

I will be available weekdays from 8am to 8pm at 352-214-1836, Please leave a message in case I’m busy. If you respond by e-mail [email protected] please type “Lab” in the subject box…. Thanks Sean

Ultrasonic Cleanser w/Timer
$100.00

Whip Mix High Speed Alloy Grinder
Model DGA w/Dust Collector $600.00

Radiance Multi Stage Burnout Furnace
Large by Jelrus $1100.00

Pfinst Flex Shaft Hammer/Chisel
w/Foot Pedal $150.00

Belle St. Claire Duo Micro Matic
Electronic Waxer $100.00

Buffalo Econo-Vac Vacuum Former
With assorted material $300.00

Kerr Casting Machine
Accessories Bench and Well included
$500.00

Grand Hurricane System Includes: handpiece,
foot control, filter regulator, hoses. $450.00

Vaniman Abrasive Vac/Dust Collector
$350.00

Vaniman Dust Collectors/Accumulators
w/hoses .5 Liter $100.00

Plaster Traps 3.5 and 5 gal
w/Hoses $25.00 Ea.

West Bend Water Distiller
$250.00

Belle St. Claire Portable Steamer
$850.00

Nevin Curing Tank
Model 4900 $1100.00

Flask Press for 2 @ a Time
Manual Operation $100.00 Ea.

Flask holders for 2 @ a Time
$90.00

Denture Flasks
$50.00 Ea.

Case Pans
$2.00 ea or 20 for $30.00

Articulators (variety)
$7.00 Ea.

Variety of Hand Tools, Instruments, Bunsen Burners, Shaping and Polishing consumables, High Speed Burs etcetera…

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
It looks like you have a bunch of nice stuff. As someone that has purchased many many items used for this industry I would like to offer a bit of a suggestion.

No matter how wonderfully maintained and the condition your equipment is in you have to price it according to the markets value for used equipment. Many of the items you listed are more than 60% the cost of new. Used equipment in this industry rarely sells for more than 25% of list and often goes for 10 cents on the dollar.

You have invested a large sum of money for these items and its never easy to accept that they are only really worth what the market will provide. Of course this is only a suggestion as I am sure you have built in some negotiating room with offers.

I wish you the best of luck with your transactions.

B

busdriver

Reaction score
It looks like you have a bunch of nice stuff. As someone that has purchased many many items used for this industry I would like to offer a bit of a suggestion.

No matter how wonderfully maintained and the condition your equipment is in you have to price it according to the markets value for used equipment. Many of the items you listed are more than 60% the cost of new. Used equipment in this industry rarely sells for more than 25% of list and often goes for 10 cents on the dollar.

You have invested a large sum of money for these items and its never easy to accept that they are only really worth what the market will provide. Of course this is only a suggestion as I am sure you have built in some negotiating room with offers.

I wish you the best of luck with your transactions.

Thanks for the info and yes I did give myself room for some negotiation on price... Some of the pieces I have are still in the box un-used. I tried to price things at .50 cents on the dollar according to catalog price. I have sold many of the pieces for that price when folks see the actual condition... But I see your point.....

C

charles007

Reaction score
Thanks for the info and yes I did give myself room for some negotiation on price... Some of the pieces I have are still in the box un-used. I tried to price things at .50 cents on the dollar according to catalog price. I have sold many of the pieces for that price when folks see the actual condition... But I see your point.....

I would start a new thread with new lower prices.... got to remember there is no warranty.... may die the first week of use.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Talk to me about that Whipmix grinder.
What's the Fri special?

Scott

B

busdriver

Reaction score
Sorry for some reason I'm not getting e-mail notifications of the above posts... Try e-mailing me with interests if you're not getting a response in this thread....

***, I will pm you.... Thanks

I guess there is no private message feature... I will take $550 shipped in the lower 48

Last edited:
C

charles007

Reaction score
Sorry, didn't mean to imply I was interested in used equipment.
No PM was sent to you by me........
Charles

highscore

highscore

Reaction score
I am looking for a boilout tank for denture processing...
any takers/

subrisi

subrisi

Reaction score
Whatever you do. If there is a deal, stick with it!!! Both sides. I am evidently out of luck on this site all the time. I tried to sell something and the person commiting to buy never contacted me. Now I won the bid on a microscope and the seller does not reply to my emails. This is more than frustrating. Get some balls and let the other party know that there is no more deal. Have at least that much courtesy!!!!!!!!!!!

B

busdriver

Reaction score
Whatever you do. If there is a deal, stick with it!!! Both sides. I am evidently out of luck on this site all the time. I tried to sell something and the person commiting to buy never contacted me. Now I won the bid on a microscope and the seller does not reply to my emails. This is more than frustrating. Get some balls and let the other party know that there is no more deal. Have at least that much courtesy!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to clarify you're not referring to a deal with me are you?....

O

ondang2

Reaction score
I have several pieces of Dental Lab Equipment for sale. Some, “not all”, equipment will be listed below. I have the majority of the things you would need if you were in the business to process/manufacture Dentures, Partials, Nite-Guards, Crown and Bridge etcetera…

I am interested in cash only sales, No Trades!.. Majority of equipment is in above average condition and works as designed. I have the Owners Manuals and or Technical Info for most pieces.

I will be available weekdays from 8am to 8pm at 352-214-1836, Please leave a message in case I’m busy. If you respond by e-mail [email protected] please type “Lab” in the subject box…. Thanks Sean

$100.00

Large by Jelrus $1100.00

w/Foot Pedal $150.00

Electronic Waxer $100.00

Kerr Casting Machine
$500.00

$350.00

w/hoses .5 Liter $100.00

w/Hoses $25.00 Ea.

$250.00

$850.00

Nevin Curing Tank
Model 4900 $1100.00

$90.00

Denture Flasks
$50.00 Ea.

Case Pans

Articulators (variety)
$7.00 Ea.

Variety of Hand Tools, Instruments, Bunsen Burners, Shaping and Polishing consumables, High Speed Burs etcetera…
Hi I'm interested with some of your item can you pm me or how can I contact you? Tnx

RockyMark

RockyMark

Reaction score

$100.00

Large by Jelrus $1100.00

w/Foot Pedal $150.00

Electronic Waxer $100.00

Kerr Casting Machine
$500.00

$350.00

w/hoses .5 Liter $100.00

w/Hoses $25.00 Ea.

$250.00

$850.00

Nevin Curing Tank
Model 4900 $1100.00

$90.00

Denture Flasks
$50.00 Ea.

Case Pans

Articulators (variety)
$7.00 Ea.

Thanks for giving a list of items. I am interested two items. My question about price. Price is fixed Or negotiate? Few items needed for me buy from http://www.pinterest.com/DentalLabs/dental-lab-equipment/