For Sale "Like New" Dental Equipment. Must Go ASAP!

Eric C. Burgio

Eric C. Burgio

Reaction score
I have a list of "like new" dental equipment. These items have only been used a handful of times! Everything is in GREAT shape. Closed my lab and need to sell this stuff ASAP! All products work great! I have prices listed to all pieces of equipment or BEST OFFER! For any NEW labs opening or anyone looking to upgrade equipment, I will entertain any offers for everything to go to the same buyer.(I can even throw in some small stuff like wax, small burs, etc if any new labs buy these pieces) Please ask if you have any questions on anything. Thanks to all in advance! I can only attach 10 photos so please ask for more photos if your curious.

Ray Foster Cyclone Dust Collector- $400.00

Pressure Pot- $320.00

Right Wing Handler 10" Model Trimmer-$425.00

Plaster Bin- $85.00

Besqual Stone Vibrator- $45.00

Keystone Industries Curing Tank- $220.00

Steaman Jr(USED TWICE!)- $500.00

Silfradent Hydraulic Press w/ curing flask-$600.00

2000 series Articulator and quick mount face bow(NEVER BEEN USED)-$405.00

Upper/Lower ATLAS press pack flasks(CLEAN)- $100.00 for both

Red Wing pumice/Polish Lathe with 2 hoods w/ lights- $300.00

TCS Duplicating Unit(meant to run 24/7 uses Oil, Great piece, Easy to clean) -$1500
I was wondering what the lowest price you would go for the dust collector and Red Wing pumice/Polish Lathe with 2 hoods w/ lights? I am currently a new lab starting up, literally just a year open. So as you all probably know funds are super tight but I can really use some good equipment at a good price if you’re willing to do any numbers on those two items let me know I’d greatly appreciate it as well as what it would cost to buy everything in bulk at the very lowest price you would let it go. Definitely a fair no haggle type person so let me know I appreciate your time thanks

R

Ryan Vick

Reaction score
Hey Eric,

I sent you a DM. Thanks.

Ahmad Al B

Ahmad Al B

Reaction score
I'll take the model trimmer and the steamer for $800 both with halfsies on shipping to AZ.

J

jbranco2008

Reaction score
Hi, I'll give you $700 for the flask press and curing unit. Will need to ship to Reno NV.