2. vibrator

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Hi....I am interested...are these available:
1. curing unit
2. vibrator
The curing unit is still pending as far as I know. I will update you as I find out more.
The vibrator is still available.

C

coynepete

Reaction score
hi there
i would like the pdq burnout oven and 2 of the vacumm pumps
Peter
Rotary Tool Company - you can call me to set up credit card payment
my phone number is on my website - just google rotary tool company

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
A new addition to this list.

3Shape E1 series scanner (2019). It is Argen's Scan Box set up, with a PC, keyboard, mouse, and monitor. Scans-only software to be added as my dad's lab information was deleted. The asking price is $6,500.00 plus shipping (US only). The scanner will be shipped in the original box.

I don't believe it can be totally wiped to be able to run the full 3Shape Premium software. You would need to call Argen on that one, but I believe a rep said it was just for scanning. The PC would be under powered to run Dental Designer, anyway.

PC specs: were updated in this thread.

5941757417646542145.jpg

Last edited:
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
hi there
i would like the pdq burnout oven and 2 of the vacumm pumps
Peter
Rotary Tool Company - you can call me to set up credit card payment
my phone number is on my website - just google rotary tool company

My apologies Peter, in not keeping track of this thread very well. Are you still interested in the burn-out oven and vacuum pumps?

Hi!

What's still available?

A$AP-Lee.
The Avante porc, 2 vacuum pumps, and burn-out oven (depending on Peter's first call on them) the Ney surveyor, the scale, microscope, handpiece set up, the casting base, vibrator, and the Denar articulator are still for sale.

And thank all of you who bought some of these items for being the class acts that you are, in being so pleasant to work with, and in paying so promptly :) :)

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
love it! Don’t give eBay 10% I will be posting a few similar things in the coming weeks if these pumps are sold.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
A new addition to this list.

3Shape E1 series scanner (2019). It is Argen's Scan Box set up, with a PC, keyboard, mouse, and monitor. Scans-only software to be added as my dad's lab information was deleted. The asking price is $6,500.00 plus shipping (US only). The scanner will be shipped in the original box.

I don't believe it can be totally wiped to be able to run the full 3Shape Premium software. You would need to call Argen on that one, but I believe a rep said it was just for scanning. The PC would be under powered to run Dental Designer, anyway.

PC specs: HP EliteDesk 800 G2 SFF Desktop. I pulled this info from a Amazon link. I am not sure of what the exact specs are, but this is probably ballpark. I could find out definite specs if needed. Intel Core i5-6500 Quad-Core 3.2GHz | 500GB HDD | 8GB RAM | Windows 10 Professional. I'm not sure if they have Windows Professional or Home.

View attachment 41734

Price dropped to $5,500.00. Just a reminder, that you can change vendors as far as the dongle. As of now, it is Argen scan only, but you can upgrade to Premium for the design module.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
….Wow….
I’m going to make you waste time searching why that even came into existence!!🤣

H

hhahn

Reaction score
Hello! Are the items not marked SOLD, still available?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Hello! Are the items not marked SOLD, still available?

As far as I know, these may still be available. I could check if you're interested.

Edmund Scientific 10/20 Power microscope: 200.00
Handpiece control box, foot pedal and brand new handpiece (I believe a Gresco @ 100.00): 135.00
Avante Micro Crystal porcelain: 200.00 Shades can be posted as well as the approximate amount left.
Scale...make an offer.
The Denar articulator and casting base.