Jensen Exocad software issues

subrisi

subrisi

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am just curious if you have issues with the software on Jensen Preciso.
I am on the phone with tech support almost twice a week, because I find EVERY fricking flaw in the system. I am so tired of it and have the feeling that I am the only one with issues. Since I have the newest updated version, I find almost everyday a limitation in the design software. Anything from missing material puck choices, not being able to mark margins, import crown into the puck because of missing milling boundaries to problems designing crown on two opposing arches because once you click off the lower arch to see the occlusion of the upper, the lower will not show up again when you click it on again. I could go on for the next half hour and I feel like I am getting on their black list by calling so often. I do ha a legit reason and they agree that there are problems, but some of them occur because I often have very odd cases to do.
I need to hear form you and your experiences with failures in the system.
Thanks
Angelika

subrisi

subrisi

Reaction score
why do I need to upload What?

Macron Dental Lab

Macron Dental Lab

Reaction score
I guess you don't need to :banghead: good luck.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Im a Preciso user, and the least digitally competent person on here. I have sinter element issues, but as far as CAD, milling and all that, Im going strong with no issues.

ceram1

ceram1

Reaction score
Hi all,
I am just curious if you have issues with the software on Jensen Preciso.
I am on the phone with tech support almost twice a week, because I find EVERY fricking flaw in the system. I am so tired of it and have the feeling that I am the only one with issues. Since I have the newest updated version, I find almost everyday a limitation in the design software. Anything from missing material puck choices, not being able to mark margins, import crown into the puck because of missing milling boundaries to problems designing crown on two opposing arches because once you click off the lower arch to see the occlusion of the upper, the lower will not show up again when you click it on again. I could go on for the next half hour and I feel like I am getting on their black list by calling so often. I do ha a legit reason and they agree that there are problems, but some of them occur because I often have very odd cases to do.
I need to hear form you and your experiences with failures in the system.
Thanks
Angelika
You really just need more training, I promise. Seek some independently first, maybe online videos, webinars, the preciso site.... Then while in the steps for your cases don't be afraid of the wiki directions. Treat technical with respect and figure some of it out on your own. They give you the basics, that is really it. That software had a couple of annoying limitations but is for the most part very easy. Good luck!

Top Bottom