Ivoclar S1 sintering furnace

L

LifeLike

Reaction score
Is anyone using one of the new S1 furnaces, if so what kind of results are you getting ?
How many units can it hold , cant seem to find that number in thier literature.
Replaceing my Sirona InFire HTC, any other suggestions?

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
We have had one for over a year now, really nice unit, can hold 20 or so units poss more, we only tend to do single copings in it as I am unsure what the long term will hold on speed sintering bridges. It does have a 90min cycle for singles, 3hour for fast bridges and a normal 12+ hour cycle for bridges/copings good little unit, and we havehad no problems with it si far, every now and then it asks you to re calibrate it and I do like that as you can really see if it is doing a good job or not.

L

LifeLike

Reaction score
K2,
thanks for the info, so you only speed sinter singles in it ?, do you sinter bridges at the 12 hour cycle, or do you use another unit for that and why?

L

LifeLike

Reaction score
How about the Origin DuoTron sintering furnace anyone use this one ? compared to the S1,

Macron Dental Lab

Macron Dental Lab

Reaction score
Is anyone using one of the new S1 furnaces, if so what kind of results are you getting ?
How many units can it hold , cant seem to find that number in thier literature.
Replaceing my Sirona InFire HTC, any other suggestions?

I have one we do all full zir,bridges,abutments,copins,full zir bridges etc.
very happyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
K2,
thanks for the info, so you only speed sinter singles in it ?, do you sinter bridges at the 12 hour cycle, or do you use another unit for that and why?

We have only ever used it to sinter singles, just not happy about speed sintering bridges, we use an everest therm to do all bridges. If the therm was down then I would be more than happy to do the slow sinter in the S1