Ivoclar programat P300 G2

B

Blerim

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I'm a dental technician from Kosovo, and I urgently need some help with programming of this Ivoclar equipment. I can't seem to figure out how to make the cooling down faze last longer then 1 minute. Every time the process ends the oven opens up in one minute, and often times, the immediate exposure to colder temperatures causes the teeth to crack. I need to know is there a way to make the cooling down period last longer than a minute, I need it to gradually cool down. I read the entire Ivoclar manual and I can't seem to find anywhere the part where it shows how to gradually open the oven. Is there such option available with this equipment?

If you guys could help me with this, I would really appreciate it.

Thanx in advance.

H.Ross

H.Ross

Reaction score
Hmmm, did you try changing the cooling temperature instead of time? let's say high temp goes up to 910C, set the cooling temp 600C instead of 1 min.

Are you facing cracks during cool down phase? pay attention to heat rate and dry time

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Set value L to temperature that you want the furnace to cool down to before opening the muffle.
You can't set a time only temperature.

A

adl

Reaction score
Doesn't that happen automatically when you change L to something other than 0?
I thought i had to do it manually,but I could be wrong,it's been a long time

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Wish you could set a heat rate for the cool down.
@Patrick Coon, know of any furnace hacks?
Feel free to pm me.;)

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
Wish you could set a heat rate for the cool down.
@Patrick Coon, know of any furnace hacks?
Feel free to pm me.;)

If you want to set a heat rate for your Long term cooling, set the tL value to something between 1 and 50. The default is 0, and this allows the furnace to cool naturally (with the head closed). If you set it to lets say 30, then the head will stay closed but the heating elements will cycle on and off to keep the rate of cooling to 30C per minute. If you ar going to set it to 50, just leave it on 0, as the furnace naturally cools at about 50C per minute.

As for adjusting the speed at which the head opens, there are two settings: quick opening that opens just like you pushed the open button on the keyboard, and standard which opens over 1 minute.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
If you want to set a heat rate for your Long term cooling, set the tL value to something between 1 and 50. The default is 0, and this allows the furnace to cool naturally (with the head closed). If you set it to lets say 30, then the head will stay closed but the heating elements will cycle on and off to keep the rate of cooling to 30C per minute. If you ar going to set it to 50, just leave it on 0, as the furnace naturally cools at about 50C per minute.

As for adjusting the speed at which the head opens, there are two settings: quick opening that opens just like you pushed the open button on the keyboard, and standard which opens over 1 minute.
Thank you Sir!