jeneric pentron auto press plus trouble shoot

D

Daich Dental lab

Reaction score
the pressing mechanism is stuck in the down position and so the door will not close with a ring in place . jeneric/pentron no longer makes or sells this oven and i can't get any answers..Zahn repair referred me back to the manufacturer...my Local Patterson repair has no idea, not familiar with this oven...doubt about getting parts.. HELP!!

millennium

millennium

Donator
Reaction score
the pressing mechanism is stuck in the down position and so the door will not close with a ring in place . jeneric/pentron no longer makes or sells this oven and i can't get any answers..Zahn repair referred me back to the manufacturer...my Local Patterson repair has no idea, not familiar with this oven...doubt about getting parts.. HELP!!
PM sent.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score

This is another example of HS killing off a good company, Chrysalis, that made these ovens. I dread the day my two ovens need help. Maybe try Garland for service help?

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Not sure they can get a PM with having just joined on here Friday?
Until the 5 meaningful post hurdle one can receive, and continue to converse in thst PM as well as an existing one you've been invited into. Cannot create a new PM.

Garland Dental Services

Garland Dental Services

Sponsors
Reaction score
Hi Daich,
There are a couple likely possibilities:

Either 1.) the pressing mechanism is stuck in the down position due to faulty control valve or being physically stuck
or 2.) it is being commanded by a failed control circuit or software on the control card.

Also, George from Chrysallis is still around; if you want to give me your contact info I can ask him to contact you. We are closed over the weekend but you're also welcome to call in and speak with one of the techs on Monday, we might be able to help you determine what's causing the malfunction.
-Rebekah

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I had {The wrong one} lurking in the lab hard drive too.
Nevermind.

Last edited:
ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
I had it lurking in the lab hard drive too.
Wrong oven I think. That was the first oven JP sold, a ney conversion, then had this one developed.
AE360146-87D4-4A83-9766-EEFF725AAC81.jpeg

Top Bottom