IT'S FRIDAY!! WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS?

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Reaction score
Hopefully gettin after some thunder chickens this weekend!! Opening weekend for Turkey Season in KY!! wish me luck!!

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Good luck Matt. Keep an eye out for the bobcats:

Matt Drury

Matt Drury

Reaction score
Bobcats are not currently in season here in KY, but I would not have let one get this close to me!!! Fine me, give me a ticket, take my gun, and/or take my hunting license or whatever the fish and wildlife, aka Mr. Green Pants wants to do, but I would not let this happen!! If one was passively walking by, no problem, i would leave him alone, but if one was to try to attack me, it's getting a #5 shot turkey load in the face!! Thanks for sharing Glenn!! Glad to see you have made it home safely from your travels recently, you must not have been flying United!! LOL

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
That bobcat was only following United's "re accommodation" policy for turkey hunters.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I have yet to see a bobcat or lynx per se stalking a human...they are quite shy and harmless. Cougars on the other hand can mess you up in no time if you're not careful.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I have yet to see a bobcat or lynx per se stalking a human...they are quite shy and harmless. Cougars on the other hand can mess you up in no time if you're not careful.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
Catnip

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
I have yet to see a bobcat or lynx per se stalking a human...they are quite shy and harmless. Cougars on the other hand can mess you up in no time if you're not careful

images

J

J Pierce

Reaction score
In Las Vegas for a 3shape course and then tonight it's party time!! Blackjack table is calling my name!!!

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I have yet to see a bobcat or lynx per se stalking a human...they are quite shy and harmless. Cougars on the other hand can mess you up in no time if you're not careful./QUOTE]
We've got badass bobcats here in Vermont. That video Glenn posted was supposedly from here too.
Gotta love this guys bobcat impersonation....

Last edited:
Jenners

Jenners

Reaction score
It's my birthday today! But I've had enough of people this week so I'm ordering food and hiding inside. :)

Glenn Kennedy

Glenn Kennedy

Reaction score
Hey DLN'rs, I would like to wish all of you a very good Memorial Day Weekend. What are your plans? I always enjoy watching the Indy 500 on Memorial Day weekend! I have not seen it in person but it's on my bucket list to do some day.
2017Indianapolis500logo.jpg

Top Bottom