IT'S FRIDAY!! WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS?

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
As for myself me and a buddy of mine are going to check out this bar one of our friends
just started working at that has bands playing every weekend. Hopefully you're not stuck
working!

Ron
(Manager)

TD Dental Supply

(877) 358-5833

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I will be in the woods setting up our tree stands for deer season. Just the quiet woods and my father in law.

now youre talking!!!

in-laws came into town, wife is due with the baby Tuesday. so grilling, beerverages, maybe a nice cigar, and relaxing a bit......after i finish this 4unit rush case up, trim the hedges, mow the grass, get a few emax crowns waxed, and get some food for the dog. :D

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Getting ready to split for Colorado

aidihra

aidihra

Reaction score
I had planned to go to a bbq Saturday, but I'm so busy this month I'll have to work through the weekend. I wish I was just a little less busy so I could enjoy the summer more. Anyway, enough of my whining. I got to get back to work now. Have fun this weekend everyone. :beer:

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I will be in the woods setting up our tree stands for deer season. Just the quiet woods and my father in law.

Same here, scouting... although I don't hunt from a stand... like bush pushing more. Just will be checking for elk patterns, see if there's any change since last season... Will do some target shooting as well...season opens pretty soon, have to get back in shape :D

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
VEGAS,

If I can convince the wife for a spur of the moment getaway. I just have 32 units of Zi to get QC then I can fire up the bimmer and fly Johnny fly.

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
VEGAS,

If I can convince the wife for a spur of the moment getaway. I just have 32 units of Zi to get QC then I can fire up the bimmer and fly Johnny fly.

WHO can possibly say no to Vegas?! I wish I could go twice a month!

Ron
(Manager)

TD Dental Supply

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Same here, scouting... although I don't hunt from a stand... like bush pushing more. Just will be checking for elk patterns, see if there's any change since last season... Will do some target shooting as well...season opens pretty soon, have to get back in shape :D

elk! man that would be fun.
gonna do some bow target practice this weekend though :)

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Well I just picked up my truck from the collision center, I am going to try and not hit another deer going 85mph this weekend :creep:

cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
Well I am off to Egypt for two weeks!

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
You found a sitter for George?

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Ron,
We should meet in Vegas. Went with my wife, got back a week ago and headed back with my son in October. What's your game?
Bob

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Setting up for a star watching night with my beautiful wife, found a spot with minimal light polution.
Crickets, blankets, and an occasional emergency vehicle siren. Ahhh the sounds of semi-rural life.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Will you get to tour the Giza pyriamid? Thought I heard they were mininizing tours to cut down on exhalation moisture damage.

Are the news stories seeming worse than the situation really is? Or has their problems been limited to primarily Cairo?

rc75

rc75

Sponsors
Reaction score
Ron,
We should meet in Vegas. Went with my wife, got back a week ago and headed back with my son in October. What's your game?
Bob

Bob, roulette is my game. I would love to meet you in Vegas being that I'm only 3 1/2 hours away. Let's try to get coordinate
our schedules.

Ron
(Manager)

TD Dental Supply

Top Bottom