Instyle smile vs. Snap on smile?

B

bangnv

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have heard about Snap on smile as a temporary cosmetic splint in many topic of DLN forum. Recently, I also see same type of this product with the name Instyle smile, InStyle Smile: Removable Veneers.
I see it's quite similar with Snap on smile about the function and appearance but not sure the same fabrication method and material or not?
Do you have any advice?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Find a method that works for you and invent your own name brand.

Mine are called Smile Temps.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Lab Guy call his..."Here,put these on and I'll buy you dinner".....:eyebrows:

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I thought that was called a Holly Wood appliiance?

Shaun Keating

Shaun Keating

Reaction score
Eh hoser.....that's an appliance that women use in cities all over the world....not just Hollyweird:rolleyes:

corona

corona

Reaction score
rkm rdt .... are we required to have a 510 k registered with fda if we are going to name an appliance that we manufacture in our labs ? I had thought about giving a value based crown a spiffy name (basically a pfm to noble crown) and try to market that but i had heard that i couldnt do that without registering with the fda . what do you know about this or does anyone else know if this can be done without registering ?

B

bangnv

Reaction score
But i think the method and material between them are different. Do you think so?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
rkm rdt .... are we required to have a 510 k registered with fda if we are going to name an appliance that we manufacture in our labs ? I had thought about giving a value based crown a spiffy name (basically a pfm to noble crown) and try to market that but i had heard that i couldnt do that without registering with the fda . what do you know about this or does anyone else know if this can be done without registering ?

That wouldn't apply to me here in Canada.I don't think we have regulations regarding that.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
i call mine Grillz. dey da bob-omb.