Snap on Smile

H

Harmony

Reaction score
Can anybody give me some advice on how to manufacture Snap on smiles? It is basically an acrylic resin veneered bridge like structure which clips over the natural dentition and is removable by the patient. Basic cosmetic improvement appliance for occasional use. I have a few clients interested and would like to kick start the manufacturing of these appliances with minimum hassle. Anybody here willing to shed some light on this topic. Perhaps via cad/cam? If so which software / system will work best? traditional wax up process??
Here is a link explaining the process.

http://www.snaponsmile.com/

Looking forward to your input!

P

paulg100

Reaction score
its a friction fit over the patients teeth.

The official ones are made with an injected thermo plastic resin for the strength. Regular acrylic is not strong enough.

in terms of the aesthetic result.... well ill let you be the judge of that.

N

newview

Reaction score
Look in forums searching acetal resin, remember DenMat holds the patient don't advertise unless U have their ok. here is one.
http://dentallabnetwork.com/forums/f2/acetal-resin-6323/

Hi AJEL, I have an interesting proposal for you. I've added you to Skype as this was the only way I could find to contact you. Shoot me a message when you get a few minutes for a quick chat, and if you are interested.

Sorry for imposing on this thread!

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
Newview post 3 messages and the PM will open for you, most here communicate by way of the PM. PM can be done after required posts (keeps the bots out) by left clicking on members name and then clicking on private message. The PM works the same as the threads but does not include the rest of the world. May sometimes be more secure than some E-Mails.

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
Newview post 3 messages and the PM will open for you, most here communicate by way of the PM. PM can be done after required posts (keeps the bots out) by left clicking on members name and then clicking on private message. The PM works the same as the threads but does not include the rest of the world. May sometimes be more secure than some E-Mails. I as many DLN addicts check the site at least every day.

N

newview

Reaction score
Thanks! I didn't realize that was all I needed to do. noob central over here...