InLab Study Club on Facebook

harmonylab

harmonylab

Reaction score
What I was trying to communicate in reference to "look", was that the look machined vs. organic. Can someone mention in detail the best alternitive.(or s)? They are runnning a deal for $80,000 right now(with sintering oven). Unlimited dunkel fee. Linking up with current dr's that have cerac maks a bit of sense to me when it comes down to file transfers. Yes, I have lost accounts, but rather that get bitter, I am want in to put up a fight, and deal with minor employee issues@ the same time. They claim the new software is great.

Their claims are worthless. They claimed the red cam was great too, and that thing's terrible. Their new software isn't great, it's still primitive compared to 3shape and exocad.

and you'll waste a lot of time fitting in each restoration, because the system is so inaccurate.

80k isn't a good deal.. 40k isn't a good deal for that junk.

it's a closed system and you're stuck with their overpriced materials. their new software blocks 3rd party blocks, and it's probably only a matter of time before their block prices go back up to $42/unit like it used to be. also, your warranty is void if you use 3rd party blocks. blocks made by the same manufacturer, no less... what a joke.

Check out ORIGIN CAD/CAM, wieland, roland or another system... don't waste your time with inlab.

Labwa

Labwa

Reaction score
That sales pitch of having exclusive access to cerec doctors isnt valid anymore. anyone can use their scans to make them crowns.
although the ultimate argument is a good one. can you order me some????

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
so...anyone been following the inlab group on Facebook lately? ha ha ha. seriously pretty funny.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
mark, is it for comparison to the ts50 or what ever its called? really, with all the mills you have...why?

P

paulg100

Reaction score
im sure there all going nuts about how great 4.0 is with its revolutionary features, like designing more than one unit at a time..ooooooo wow.

Oh and bio generics. You go to a meeting and you have a Sirona rep telling you that you need to learn how to do diagnostics properly so users can correlate for anterior work.

If its so great then why are we still having to had wax to correlate? Oh yeah its because the anterior proposals look like something from another planet.