2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Neck beards are in for some reason.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
All that FCZ money, and don't wanna buy a razor. ;):D

Either Mama is trying to uglify me or she is into the scruff. Either way I am digging the freedom.

G

grantoz

Reaction score
you should see the gaps around cement on crowns on implants in the mouth the dentist never send those back .ive seen straumann lectures with cement on crowns with bigger gaps than any of the photos in this thread ,quite often the cement doesnt shown on the xray.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Either Mama is trying to uglify me or she is into the scruff. Either way I am digging the freedom.
The freedom's illusory.

There's also an interesting body of research that suggests beards are an emotional defense mechanism by being a separation layer between us and the rest of the world by the effect of covering and protecting our faces like the blanket a child uses when the closet creatures go bump.

Of course I think that's total crap having had a beard for nearly 20 years...

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
The freedom's illusory.

There's also an interesting body of research that suggests beards are an emotional defense mechanism by being a separation layer between us and the rest of the world by the effect of covering and protecting our faces like the blanket a child uses when the closet creatures go bump.

Of course I think that's total crap having had a beard for nearly 20 years...
Total bullsh1t.
......says the clown.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Wow you guys are so deep, I just decided to stop shaving while I was on this diet and exercise kick. So maybe the beard is shielding me from the single malt???? Damn you beard I knew you had ulterior motives.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
They also cover wrinkles and turkey neck.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
I have some questions on this.
Who luted the crowns on the abutments? Could they have been off because proximal contacts
were not fully adjusted?
I have said it many times - the lab's responsibility is to fit the crown on the abutment/tooth,
and if you can take an X-ray of the crowns (which I assume was returned to you already)
on the lab analogs and show no gap, then it is not your problem.
If the crowns were not returned, why are you making new crowns for a different case?
I am not comfortable with this situation at all.
LCM