I need to have some custom abutments made. Where to send?

I

Iownmyjob

Reaction score
Okay I tried to make this very difficult case work with stock abutments. teeth 18, and 19. implants placed very close to contact teeth. The implants are tipped bad. I took the stock abutment back as far as i could to get the proper angle, but the framework was a couple MM wider at the margins than the space to fit. So now he relieved the contact teeth and he wants to do custom abut. Who should I send these to? I will have to send a model with analogs. Keep in mind I'm losing a lot of money on this case so price is a issue. (my own fault) thanks
-Cass

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Send them to me I can knock it out for ya. I can do custom titanium abutments for ya I think we're at $199. Might be a little more then you want to spend though.

If I do them I can mill you a zirconia framework or print you a wax coping if your doing PFM's as well.

DentalLabHombre

DentalLabHombre

Reaction score
Glidewell titanium custom abutments run like $99. That's if you design it and send them the file. There's other milling centers that also run similar prices. Are those implant direct parts?

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Im am pretty sure Legacy is compatible with Zimmer.

DentalLabHombre

DentalLabHombre

Reaction score
Yes its compatible with Zimmer Dental's Screw-Vent.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
We mill them.

$49/each.

Only costs maybe $1 for the Ti. LOL

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score

Surgeons that place implants like this should be required to fabricate the prosthetic or at least
be present during the placement to explain to the patient that even with the technician's best efforts
you'll have to settle for this.

M

martintay

Reaction score
What about a slide attatchment on mesial of molar

A

arnie16403

Reaction score
green legacy is compatible with the zimmer 3.5 TSV, from a model we are $125 per abutment,

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
I bet Arnie does a good job. He has a bitch'n CNC mill.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Before anyone really gets excited, I would caution that the impression post must be checked
with an X-ray. I cannot tell for sure, since the photo is 2-D but if the impression post was
touching the adajacent teeth when it was made, there is a fair chance it was never fully
seated. All lab work proceeding at that point would be doomed to fail if that is the case,
unless you just want to grind the daylights out to seat it no matter what. Good luck on those
who want to try. This should not be a case for newbies to attempt, in the clinic or in the
lab.
Just my 2 cents.
LCM

Top Bottom