I HAVE NEVER EVER SEEN SUCH A THING!!! (Outsourcing related)

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
wait for the video i want to do.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
So I expect to see a post from you in about 3day once you finish the crown? Laugh

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
O.K. I feel better now. I just started scanning and designing. I have done 63 designs. My first molar looked better than that one. I had an ass load clicks but working forty years as a ceramist has helped. Its manipulating and learning the tools that's the hard part for me.

Heidi

Heidi

Reaction score
So my boss told me to send a few cases to this guy to design. I will not say the guys name nor his location case that's not me, but I just had to share this with you guys for a good friday laugh. I;m not the best tech, but I do know when sh!t is not right. Beware of outsourcing to individuals who say they are good at designing.

Case #1 6 unit 6-11 zirconia crowns with facial cut back
Case #2 3 unit 8-10 zircona crowns facial cut back
Case #3 single unit molar emax

Cases 1 and 2 both had open spaces near the neck interproximaly and I even scanned in the solid model to have to tissue contour for that reason, I had to re-design the interporximals on all the teeth and redo the facial cut back mo my liking, no the designers fault but the open spaces..... come one man.
View attachment 18806 View attachment 18807 View attachment 18808 View attachment 18810 View attachment 18811

Case #3, ( you guys sitting down!) Single unit #3 molar emax crown, 25 click in smile composer, then 1339 clicks in sculpt and the final out come...............My poop looks better then this crown does.

View attachment 18805

I'm sorry I tried Full contour and stop for personal reasons twice, but this guy simply took the cake and the pie at the same time.

We do exocad designing at Golden State Dental Arts. Give us a call we'd be happy to help. (530)282-4986

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
We do exocad designing at Golden State Dental Arts. Give us a call we'd be happy to help. (530)282-4986

Thanks Heidi, but we are good right now, my boss just wanted to see what this person was capable of doing. Just a bunch of hype. I found it hilarious.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
If its someone that advertises on DLN Im sure we would all like to know.. If it was emailed over to China, maybe it was a 15 year old kid who never got to play video games..??

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
If its someone that advertises on DLN Im sure we would all like to know.. If it was emailed over to China, maybe it was a 15 year old kid who never got to play video games..??

No not advertised on DLN. Not china, new jersey area. I will not name the individual but I did find his profile on linkdin.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

PearlZ

PearlZ

Reaction score
My right index finger will be splinted.
too many clicks is one of the reasons i invested in a wacom tablet.

can't stand 3d mice.

works quite nicely with 3shape too.

PearlZ

PearlZ

Reaction score
AghRyKv.png

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
too many clicks is one of the reasons i invested in a wacom tablet.

can't stand 3d mice.

works quite nicely with 3shape too.

What does a 3D mouse over a Wacom tablet have to do with click? It comes down the user. LOL 3D mouse just makes rotating the design much easier and accessing the proper tools on the fly, no click come from the mouse.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
What does a 3D mouse over a Wacom tablet have to do with click? It comes down the user. LOL 3D mouse just makes rotating the design much easier and accessing the proper tools on the fly, no click come from the mouse.
I have the space mouse on the left with two buttons acting as CNTRL and SHIFT, then a mouse on the right with 8 buttons. I don't use all the buttons but other than left/right click and scroll, I have "Undo," and "Enter," in the mouse... Makes things much faster...

PearlZ

PearlZ

Reaction score
the very act of drawing removes the clicking action for my poor fingers

G

gallagerdental

Reaction score
Hi Sevan P - I'm in south Jersey. Hope this guy isn't my neck of the woods !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom