Hyperdent CNC progamming

M

Mike Choi

Reaction score
Hello,
Our lab is going to start using Hypdent for our future milling machine and I wanted to know where to learn CNC programming(tool path)?
I have used with other CAM software like SUM3D, Go2, and Wieland.
I wanted to make my own tool path jobs so I can make a custom milling strategy.
Please let me know if someone can help me to learn this process and become a better technician.
Much appreciated!

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
depends on what you want 15 -20 K USD for Classik and template gen with a bit hybrid more 30-40 grinding ,implant ,prosthesis, multi machine whatever you want

Last edited:
CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
if you call, you want to ask for a full Hyperdent license, including Template Generator FULL, not lite. this will let you write your own templates.

M

Mike Choi

Reaction score
if you call, you want to ask for a full Hyperdent license, including Template Generator FULL, not lite. this will let you write your own templates.
Oh I see, is there a website or video where I can learn to write my own templates?
Is it like the G code programing language when making the templates or is it completely different?

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
template editing is all about choosing the kinds of toolpaths that will attack your part and mill it most efficiently. the basic idea is you can either copy the default hyperdent templates and make your own based on them, or you can start from scratch. Axsys also sells 16 hrs of hyperdent training, if you want to include the template generator in that, i suppose you could. its not like Gcode, and not like a wizard. its a program to get used to. you'll have to know your machine postprocessor, and thats another thing to ask Axsys to get you - you need a Hyperdent postprocessor for the machine you want to work on.

M

Mike Choi

Reaction score
template editing is all about choosing the kinds of toolpaths that will attack your part and mill it most efficiently. the basic idea is you can either copy the default hyperdent templates and make your own based on them, or you can start from scratch. Axsys also sells 16 hrs of hyperdent training, if you want to include the template generator in that, i suppose you could. its not like Gcode, and not like a wizard. its a program to get used to. you'll have to know your machine postprocessor, and thats another thing to ask Axsys to get you - you need a Hyperdent postprocessor for the machine you want to work on.
OMG Thank you so much for the information! I have been looking up in google but couldn't find a firm answer.