How much would you pay for 3shape libraries?

• Thread starter Marcusthegladiator CDT
  • Start date
Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
So I am focusing on creating our own Libraries from the hundreds of Diagnostic waxups we have laying around. The libraries we have are great, but just having MORE is great.
What would you pay for a full upper/lower smile library to import into your 3shape?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I use the prepreparation scan of the patient's natural teeth.

Timmy

Timmy

Reaction score
Friendship. Just visit my friend lab and send ime files to my email.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
I've never payed a dime...yet somehow the libraries are multiplying on my computer...very weird...just like virii...:confused:
I would of course be happy to share. To some. The folks on DLN that have contributed to my knowledge. But I wouldn't post links for everyone to download. It's easy to scan and design a single unit. But 6+ units that are all in form together in the smile designer isn't easy so far. A lot of bugs to work through with 2015. But I definitely want some libraries with my name on em imported in 3shape everywhere. Would be cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
I would be more than happy to share with ya...but running Exo now...Beer I'm sure some nice folks here will be able to help ;)

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
So, charge 200.00... cap charges 2k... i would love to have a good library, but I'm not the one paying the bills....
Getting one will never happen... but I'll bet I could sit down and do one in a week if I had nothing to do... again, it'll never happen

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
I have only had the system for a couple weeks. Once I have time, It will be done. And I will go back to this thread....