Help Wanted High-End Nashville Dental office looking to add a Lead Technician for fixed dept, Immediate hire

S

skidoc

Reaction score
Where the women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano..

The pass-through on small rural ski towns doesnt make for employees that stick around. I could list a handful of friends that have lived in Aspen at one point or another, 'for a couple years'.. Skidoc was from NY .. so I wonder how often he would be there? 6 mo/yr? Associates? I would love to hear how this worked out also ..
Working great. Our ceramist just bought a home here, so it looks like he is staying. I am very proud of the work we especially the full mouths we’ve become known for. as for my time in town, I am from my, but moved to aspen and thus run a full time practice. No associate right now, but a great team of 8 including me and the ceramist. We teach an annual course on cosmetics and occlusion, and would like to add digital to increase our capacity and to fine tune our formaula for microcutback. Who’s up for the challenge of changing the way we do things for the better.