help with vita zyrcomat furnace

K

kcho

Reaction score
If somebody knows how to reset a vita zyrcomat sintering furnace or have a service manual. thank you

Andrew@KillianDental

Andrew@KillianDental

Reaction score
How to reset it? What are you trying to do specifically? Is it the original Vita Zycromat oven or a newer one?

Joe

Joe

Reaction score
if you're trying to add programs to one of the older models with the preset programs, it's not easy. It was a few years ago, but the maintanence guy at my old lab was able to reset one by talking to someone at vita in germany. U.S. support would not tell us how.

K

kcho

Reaction score
Im trying to reset the original sintering program. the furnace is the old vita zyncromat.

Andrew@KillianDental

Andrew@KillianDental

Reaction score
I have a .pdf i can send you that i got from Vita when i was resetting ours or if you want to call them up they can send it to u as well.

RockyMark

RockyMark

Reaction score
As , schematic firing processes are of sintering furnace are pre-programmed and the zyrcomat can handle high-temperature sintering for all dental framework materials. You have a furnace with old vita zyncromat , you can take a help from the dental lab technologist. They will give some guidelines and service manual which helps in your future.

E

Etura

Reaction score
Im trying to reset the original sintering program. the furnace is the old vita zyrcomat.
Do you still have info to share for resetting to original program. I cannot locate my manual.

S

spiroo

Reaction score
Hi, in zirkomat 6100 ms furnace, there was a program about cleaning furnace.
I need that, who can help me?