Help for buying a milling machine

G

grantoz

Reaction score
my advice would be go with something that has been around for a while most machines mill great when new but after a couple of years things can really change.

T

TheITguy

Reaction score
Our lab has 2 Roland DWX-52DCI with the puck changer. We have a couple thousand hours on both. Don't know what everyone else thinks, but we love them!

brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
If you haven't done so already, you should definitely look at our Versamill's. Of course, I am partial, but I will say this: we often replace the mills discussed here. Not too often, if at all that I am aware of that our mills are replaced with them.

Then there's our support, which I think is unbeatable. Just say'n...

About us
Latest Works
Versamill in Action

prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
josepedrojesus,
I researched mills for 2 years before purchasing the Versamill 5XS 5-axis mill from Axsys Dental Solutions about 3 years ago. It's been a true workhorse mill and the tech support at Axsys has been fantastic! They respond to my questions quickly and always have an answer that keeps me running. The great thing is that I almost never need help because the mill and templates work so well. You need a quality mill and equally qualified and responsive tech support to make an investment like this pay off. You should definitely talk with the Al Morad at Axsys before making your final decision. Do your research and ask a ton of questions before your purchase.

Feel free to PM me or ask more questions here on this forum if you want to hear more about my experience with Axsys and the Versamill.

Mark
Can they install the C clamp on the machine

prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
Yes, we have a c-clamp for the Versamill 5XS and ARUM 5X-150.

Is this equivalent time 5XS

can u install the c clamp in this machine also

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    137.3 KB · Views: 77
prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
Want to get rid of this ZZ machine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 69
brayks

brayks

Sponsors
Reaction score
Is this equivalent time 5XS

can u install the c clamp in this machine also

that is the basic ARUM 5X-200. We do not have a c-clamp for that machine at this time, however we currently have one under development. Sorry, no timeframe to share for release at this time.

M

mmbh

Reaction score
that is the basic ARUM 5X-200. We do not have a c-clamp for that machine at this time, however we currently have one under development. Sorry, no timeframe to share for release at this time.
I am loving my 5x400. It rips through the zirconia.

prestige.dental

prestige.dental

Reaction score
Can u
can u please call me ASAP

at 510-738 8500 ( cell)

I have to buy one more trumill or versamill for milling bars

Top Bottom