Hard Pour acrylic by Snow Rock

Tylen

Tylen

Reaction score
Hi, I've been looking for a high quality high impact pourable acrylic. I was trying to see if anyone has tried Hard Pour acrylic by Snow Rock and what was your experience with it.
It is advertised on their website as:
  • Highest impact strength and quality pourable on the market
  • Excellent liquid-like flowability - extremely easy to handle and pour
  • Top thermal color stability
  • Fits better than the leading competitor
We are doing fine with Fricke pour right now. Hard Pour is definitely more expensive (double the price) but i'm willing to switch if it has better durability and strength.
Thanks!

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
SnowRock is a known great brand of acrylic, I have never and will never use the pour technique so, I have no experience with it. I realize my answer wasn't helpful, but it may bump your question up the que.

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score
I'm very curious about Diamond D pour and will be switching as soon as supply of Lucitone HIPA depletes, whither better or not.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Hi, I've been looking for a high quality high impact pourable acrylic. I was trying to see if anyone has tried Hard Pour acrylic by Snow Rock and what was your experience with it.
We are doing fine with Fricke pour right now. Hard Pour is definitely more expensive (double the price) but i'm willing to switch if it has better durability and strength.
Thanks!
Calling @sidesh0wb0b

I believe he uses Snow Rock.

M

MasterCeramist

Reaction score
You can go to their website and request a free sample. We gave a sample a try it was a nice material .

Tylen

Tylen

Reaction score
Thank you so much for all your reponses. As for the techniques, I agree pour is less superior than packing and injection. I feel like everything in life has good side and bad side to it, pros and cons. I did traded time for quality using the pour technique, but at this moment i'm not willling or convinced to switch to other techniques yet unless it is a problem with my clients. i dont know about other techs, i personally pour faster than i pack or inject.

If anyone else has tried Hard Pour by Snow Rock, I'm still looking out for more reviews :)

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Pour = Poor

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
We also use Snowrock but we inject it as well. Definitely a good acrylic, on par with Diamond D if not better since it's injected.

They do provide free samples so maybe you should give them a call. Their support is also really helpful.

D

Denture Dude

Reaction score
Thank you so much for all your reponses. As for the techniques, I agree pour is less superior than packing and injection. I feel like everything in life has good side and bad side to it, pros and cons. I did traded time for quality using the pour technique, but at this moment i'm not willling or convinced to switch to other techniques yet unless it is a problem with my clients. i dont know about other techs, i personally pour faster than i pack or inject.

If anyone else has tried Hard Pour by Snow Rock, I'm still looking out for more reviews :)
For my discerning docs I inject. For the ones that do slop work I pour.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
We also use Snowrock but we inject it as well. Definitely a good acrylic, on par with Diamond D if not better since it's injected.

They do provide free samples so maybe you should give them a call. Their support is also really helpful.
We inject Diamond D with the Success unit for partials. Full dentures are Ivocap injected. Super rush flippers are packed and microwave cured. We don't pour anything. Y'all know how I feel about that!

D

Denture Dude

Reaction score
We inject Diamond D with the Success unit for partials. Full dentures are Ivocap injected. Super rush flippers are packed and microwave cured. We don't pour anything. Y'all know how I feel about that!
Curious, when they send partials back for add a tooth do you inject those as well?

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Thanks!
I not seeing anything about not warping in the statement above except it fits better than the leading pour acrylic and possibly doesn't warp/shrink as much... The thought gives me nightmares lol...

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Curious, when they send partials back for add a tooth do you inject those as well?
I was talking about new cases. Repairs are done in the pressure pot using Ivoclar probase cold.

Denturion

Denturion

Reaction score
I used SR pour for a while. I liked how it didnt thicken up while I poured it loke other brands. It looked great. Doctors didnt have any negative feedback.
Only reason I stopped was due to a few things.
-Long baclorder at the time.
-price was High
-color of the original shade acrylic was too transparent for my taste.
Hope this helps.

Tylen

Tylen

Reaction score
I used SR pour for a while. I liked how it didnt thicken up while I poured it loke other brands. It looked great. Doctors didnt have any negative feedback.
Only reason I stopped was due to a few things.
-Long baclorder at the time.
-price was High
-color of the original shade acrylic was too transparent for my taste.
Hope this helps.
Thank you, that helps! May I ask what brand are using now for pour?

Denturion

Denturion

Reaction score
Nature-cryl pour. It starts to thicken quick as son as I mix the powder and liquid together. So I just add more liquid than recomended.
It says 14ml:20g I do 18ml:20g

Top Bottom