Glaze for Zirconia Full Crowns

P

Pablo Culajay

Reaction score
Hi! i'm new on this forum and maybe this subject is already been discuss but i' ll like to know which brand fo glaze is the best for zirconia FC.
Thank you for your help

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
I use ivoclar FLO and fire it on noritake air glaze cycle
easy as it gets, looks great as well

P

Pablo Culajay

Reaction score
Do you know any other brand that vita, ivoclar or zhankozhan??

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
We use the super glaze paste from talladium.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Jensen in sync

Hourglass716

Hourglass716

Reaction score
I was deciding between inSync and GC lustre LiSi. I'll give InSync a try.

AGV

AGV

Reaction score
I use Fluo e-max because use to add some proximal contacts, and noticed that lustre GC gets porous and chalky

K

KIM

Reaction score
I was deciding between inSync and GC lustre LiSi. I'll give InSync a try.
If you'd like to PM me, I can have someone from Jensen reach out to you regarding the InSync, just let me know!

D

dandyfop

Reaction score
GC for me. Would love to try the Insync, but I really don't have a lot of complaints the lustre paste. Other than the lack of colors.

C

charles007

Reaction score
GC for me. Would love to try the Insync, but I really don't have a lot of complaints the lustre paste. Other than the lack of colors.

dandyflop, nothing wrong with Lustre, used it for years and with great results but hated the lack of colors in the kit. You will Love the Colors in InSync and the glaze paste is easier to use as compared to Lustre. Glaze paste has no learning curve and the stains don't run or puddle. Endless colors in the kit !
If your getting good or bad shades with your solid zirconia and want to upgrade to a new generation stain kit, order Jensens new MiYO kit. MiYO uses the same glaze paste in the InSync kit.

Last edited:
user name

user name

Reaction score
It all depends on what you want your glaze to do.

Ivoclor glaze will produce a very high glaze with no thickness. I don't use it.
Ivoclar e.max glaze in the syringe gives a nice even coat that wets the surface just enough to apply some stains and have them stay where you want, yet allow you to pull them and blend if needed. Its what I use for my base coat.
InSync allows you to add enough coverage that its not going to wear off with a tooth brush. You can create surface texture that looks very natural. Its my top coat.

I always do two firings.

D

DentMania

Reaction score
I use regular emax glaze in paste , works great.
Its all about right texture when mixing with liquid , the way of applying it and temperature. Unmixed with liquid glaze paste can be also used to close small contact gaps.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Out of all the products mentioned so far, one thing is worth clarifying...

InSync is the only true 'clear coat'. The others add a haze. Its subtle as long as you don't add any thickness, but the others are cloudy.

S

sonlab

Reaction score
Since Insync glaze has been out for about a while, is their any feed back from dentists on how long the glaze holds up in the patients mouth?

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
I use regular emax glaze in paste , works great.
Its all about right texture when mixing with liquid , the way of applying it and temperature. Unmixed with liquid glaze paste can be also used to close small contact gaps.

2B66316D-AC51-4E3C-830B-474C0681E180.jpeg

Yep.. on zir, I use a thick glaze, brush it on a thin layer, fire on 880 Air Glaze
I use it on PFM and layered Ti (mixed thin) and also run 770 Air Glaze for Ti.

It’s easy to master

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
I also use ceram “add on” for contacts, along with glaze on an 890 Air glaze.. the ceram glasses in.. polishers to fine tune contacts

S

sonlab

Reaction score
Since Insync glaze has been out for about a while, is their any feed back from dentists on how long the glaze holds up in the patients mouth?

Any input??

Top Bottom