GC Inital MC ceramic, becoming a real pain trying to keep it in stock. Looking for a new material that is available.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I still layer almost all of my anteriors - rarely ever layer a posterior anymore.
That's where I'm at too. Even to the point of on singles, layered emax. I could never get the depth or trans with layered zirconia. It is also a thing of doing layered Empress, OPC, and emax, over all of those years, I have a better idea of how to "get there from here".

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
I should probably get into more layering I can nail most teeth full contour with just miyo though.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I know at one time John Wilson really liked FujiRock, I wonder if that is also hard to get?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I have no problem getting fuji rock, but I only order 2x a year. Lisi I havent had a problem getting. Wait til MIYO starts running out from all the lustre paste users switching.. then its time to panic.

aidihra

aidihra

Reaction score
GC Iitial MC is becoming a real problem keeping in stock. Any one have a good replacement that is available
Are you running out of a specific shade that you use a lot of or is it all shades you need? If it's only a couple shades that you need, I'd mix and match with what you currently have to get the desired shade. 80% of the shades I get are either A3 or A3.5 and I've mixed my Ceramco porcelains for years without having to order new bottles.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Are you running out of a specific shade that you use a lot of or is it all shades you need? If it's only a couple shades that you need, I'd mix and match with what you currently have to get the desired shade. 80% of the shades I get are either A3 or A3.5 and I've mixed my Ceramco porcelains for years without having to order new bottles.
D4 with a little of this and a little of that voila A3.5 lol

desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
Many of my anteriors I take shades for - I get as close as I can layering and finish it off with Miyo if needed. They just turn out nicer layered for me.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Ive found that emax AO mixed with glaze works better than the structure. When I have used the miyo structure, it bubbles, which I hate.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Ive found that emax AO mixed with glaze works better than the structure. When I have used the miyo structure, it bubbles, which I hate.
And for a anterior case, especially singles, if I have to do an add-on or a color touch up, I won't overglaze and lose all surface texture.

Did you use the hi fusing structure?
How many shades do they have? A3 body add-on, 58 (TI 2) Inc add-on etc which is possible with glaze in emax, and not as expensive as structure in its little jar.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
I havent used the high fusing structure, maybe thats why Im having issues, the regular fires at 710 and the high fusing is basically the glaze temp, 765. It seems like they shouldve just called the regular, 'low-fusing', as it seems its more for add ons after glaze, but it sounds like the 'high fusing' is higher than glaze temp. It will be hard to pry me away from emax AO, it just fires so perfect. 95% of the time its one glaze firing for zirconia(including any contacts/additions) , I hear other labs doing 2 firings on every crown because they cant get it smooth in one... I wouldnt use miyo or insync if that were the case.

Top Bottom