GC Inital MC ceramic, becoming a real pain trying to keep it in stock. Looking for a new material that is available.

C

Carl O

Reaction score
GC Iitial MC is becoming a real problem keeping in stock. Any one have a good replacement that is available

desertfox384

desertfox384

Reaction score
I haven’t had to order any recently, I don’t do much pfm anymore - have you tried a different supplier or is this an actual manufacturer supply issue ? Before mc I used Ivoclar’s inline which has been discontinued… I used noritake for awhile years ago and it was a nice porcelain.

C

Carl O

Reaction score
I'm still covered up with PFM's . Have a new X ocad an no time to use it or anyone too use it. I've tried several supply houses an still get back orders that take weeks to come in. Thinking about Vita an was concerned about their availability. Don't want to trash on just to have the same problem. Thanks for your input

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I’ve been using Ivoclar Inline since they discontinued D.sign and it works well enough. I haven’t had any problems with materials being out of stock.

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
GC Iitial MC is becoming a real problem keeping in stock. Any one have a good replacement that is available
I have been using Ivoclar's IPS Style, once they stopped selling d.Sing. I like the esthetics, but I don't like the handling. So far no issues with materials being out of stock.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
trouble getting luster paste too

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Since Ive vowed to never do another PFM, my initial MC set sits unused for about 5 years now..

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
lol...and I need to re-order more Vintage Halo :) :)

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
GC has become utterly worthless and needs to go away now

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Judge Judy GIF

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Maybe a sign of a bigger industry issue. IDS cad still isnt taking orders. GC is one of the biggest players in the dental game, whats the deal? The GC scanners were pretty much a flop it seems..
Too much market share being taken by inferior products? Nobody using large quantities of porcelain anymore? I know I order only a couple jars a year now.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Maybe a sign of a bigger industry issue. IDS cad still isnt taking orders. GC is one of the biggest players in the dental game, whats the deal? The GC scanners were pretty much a flop it seems..
Too much market share being taken by inferior products? Nobody using large quantities of porcelain anymore? I know I order only a couple jars a year now.
Porcelain powder requires unnecessary labour in the c&b workflow now. I have a few jars of emax cream on hand but even they are collecting dust.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Good point. With all of the buyouts, mergers, and smaller labs closing or retiring over the years, who are the bigger labs buying from...the inferior product vendors to help save money?

Top Bottom