Exocad

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
I operate on an old version of Exocad 2016, I get scants from Itero, primescan and has been smooth sailing .
But today I got this note and my cad and Exocad viewer are not opening , any idea? I know it’s old Exocad,
IMG_1419.jpeg

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
Is there a way to clean this up in Exocad? I can't get to it cleanly with edit mesh. Screenshot (36).png

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
in the Elefsina software theres options for this. you'll need someone who uses it on the daily to show you how to do it though, i don't know.

E

Exelero

Reaction score
The way I do it:
- Zoom very close and with edit mesh I draw straight lines near the edges of the artifact and hit the divide button to isolate a reasonable middle part.
- Select and delete the middle part
- Select the resulting holes and using the close holes option you restore mesh integrity
- Freeform scan data to smooth the mesh to the desired shape.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
expert mode, right click edit mesh.. cut the junction an click close holes
then right click edit scan data

Last edited:
RDA

RDA

Reaction score
The way I do it:
- Zoom very close and with edit mesh I draw straight lines near the edges of the artifact and hit the divide button to isolate a reasonable middle part.
- Select and delete the middle part
- Select the resulting holes and using the close holes option you restore mesh integrity
- Freeform scan data to smooth the mesh to the desired shape.

Exelero,​

Thank you! That worked out great, for this situation.:Congrats:

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
I have old scans of a physical model, with the die cut out. The die is in line with the arch. In Exocad, is there a way to join these fiels together for a solid model?

D

Deena8484

Reaction score
I have old scans of a physical model, with the die cut out. The die is in line with the arch. In Exocad, is there a way to join these fiels together for a solid model?
expert mode/add remove mesh/import

Top Bottom