Exocad attachment library

Vazone

Vazone

Reaction score
Hi! Anynody use attachments milled from zirconia? How long they can stay alive and not cracks? And what about libraries? Anybody have "ceka" library for exocad?

E

exo

Reaction score
Hi
We use bredent vario soft 3 mini sv in zirconia and it works fine. If you are carefully and don't use it for every situation, then it works fine. We still had only one crack after extraction a telescope at 16(in US nr2),so the attachment on 13 cracked.

What ceka-attachment do you need exactly?

Rick1230

Rick1230

Reaction score
We also use vario soft mini sv.:)

No crack since we use it in the attachment. One time the Bridge are broken 3-4 units away frome the attachment.
Since that we make a shoulder by bridge with 2 ends

Rick1230

Rick1230

Reaction score
btw the first unit are 2-3 years ago

B

Ben G

Reaction score
can any body help with attachment in exocad. I have zirkonzahn (exocad base) system, I designed the bridge with male attachment, now how do we put he female part in the adjacent crown?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
can any body help with attachment in exocad. I have zirkonzahn (exocad base) system, I designed the bridge with male attachment, now how do we put he female part in the adjacent crown?
What attachment are you using? Did you try the bridge splitter in expert mode?

B

Ben G

Reaction score
this is my first time. I only have attachment and bar module. what is the bridge splitter? is that a part of attachment module or a separate module