Help Wanted Excellent Lab Opportunities

L

LarryO

Reaction score
Precision Dental Laboratories seeks an experienced CAD designer to be a key player on our rapidly growing team. Also looking for a top notch ceramist with minimum five years’ experience inspired to create beautiful restorations. Enjoy great quality of life, live and play in Legendary North Dakota while working for the largest dental lab in a 3-state area. Competitive compensation based on skill level. Health insurance, life insurance, paid vacation and holidays, 401(k) with match. All experienced applicants will be considered! Email resume to [email protected].

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
What's North Dakota like?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
North Dakota is pretty awesome. I've lived here all my life and love it! Best-kept secret in the US...

Did it go red? (loaded question).

I figure with the potential mass left wing exodus , Trump land is looking better all the time.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
rkm, you seeing any Americans walking aimlessly up down your Canadian streets yet looking distraught? P.S. tell all these people good riddance for me...
  • Bryan Cranston, Chelsea Handler, Amy Schumer, Barbra Streisand, George Lopez, Cher, Jon Stewart, Natasha Lyonne, Whoopie Goldberg, Rosie O'Donnell

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
rkm, you seeing any Americans walking aimlessly up down your Canadian streets yet looking distraught? P.S. tell all these people good riddance for me...
  • Bryan Cranston, Chelsea Handler, Amy Schumer, Barbra Streisand, George Lopez, Cher, Jon Stewart, Natasha Lyonne, Whoopie Goldberg, Rosie O'Donnell

I live in the country 5 hours from Toronto so I doubt I'll see any of them unless I start a granola / birkenstock farm.;)

All my American friends have kickass bass boats and 4x4s.;)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I hear Tom Hanks moved back to that island with his volleyball.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Plenty of prost...err. odontists.. Laugh

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Just for the record,I originally asked a legit question only to have the other deplorables hijack this thread Larryo.

I'm sure it's a nice place.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Ok, I wasnt trying to hijack it so I will only offer what I know, after all this is an open thread, not just a classified ad, so we MUST comment.

I am in rural Idaho and went to a dept. of labor conference for my area last week, there are huge labor shortages in places like this.. Its hard to get anyone with skills to commit to moving to a rural place where you will freeze your arse off without making the money you can in the city, ND has grown because of the oil work there, many many people leave here to go work in ND, but I hear its coming to an end and that could mean you hire someone for growth that slows.. May not be the OPs situation.. but things like CAD design can be farmed out in places where there are labor shortages.. is the point Im getting at.
Best of luck.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Ok, I wasnt trying to hijack it so I will only offer what I know, after all this is an open thread, not just a classified ad, so we MUST comment.

I am in rural Idaho and went to a dept. of labor conference for my area last week, there are huge labor shortages in places like this.. Its hard to get anyone with skills to commit to moving to a rural place where you will freeze your arse off without making the money you can in the city, ND has grown because of the oil work there, many many people leave here to go work in ND, but I hear its coming to an end and that could mean you hire someone for growth that slows.. May not be the OPs situation.. but things like CAD design can be farmed out in places where there are labor shortages.. is the point Im getting at.
Best of luck.
If Trump approves Keystone XL there could be a growth.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
What's North Dakota like?

Arid, mosquito ridden and beautiful! Coldest place I've ever been (-56F actual, -108F windchill).

Did it go red? (loaded question).

Not sure, but the Red River flows north and tries to flood Fargo/Moorhead every year.

You fall asleep driving...just like in SK...

But it doesn't matter since there's nothing to hit except power line polls. Don't run low on gas out there though- it can be a long way to the next open station!

I'd apply for that job offer, but my wife would tell me I'm going alone.

Edit: Maybe I should edit my post to give the guy a chance? I actually love ND.

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
A truck driver buddy of mine was telling me that the worst blowing snow conditions he ever saw were in ND...:eek:

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
A truck driver buddy of mine was telling me that the worst blowing snow conditions he ever saw were in ND...:eek:

That's because he never drove in the artic circle.

Top Bottom