Help Wanted Excellent Lab Opportunities

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Not sure, but the Red River flows north and tries to flood Fargo/Moorhead every year..
is that the Red Minnesota? not a whole lot of rivers flow downhill to the north. i just like knowing useless facts. lol

user name

user name

Reaction score
NDakota-1.jpg

It definitely snows. Fargo is like the Sioux City of the north. (Sioux City Iowa...crime, smelly).

Flooding is crazy. Spray painted high water marks on trees so far from the river youd think it was a joke. Like miles...

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Is there a warm place without gators?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Death Valley? Don't think they have gators, maybe Gila monsters?

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
View attachment 23997

It definitely snows. Fargo is like the Sioux City of the north. (Sioux City Iowa...crime, smelly).

Flooding is crazy. Spray painted high water marks on trees so far from the river youd think it was a joke. Like miles...

Where's the photo from, User? Looks like one my mom took upstate NY north of Syracuse one winter.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Where's the photo from, User? Looks like one my mom took upstate NY north of Syracuse one winter.
north.jpg

Anywhere north of me is just as unpleasant as anywhere south. Our weather is set to change later this week. I took the snow blower in last week for some service. Itll be ready in 5 weeks. Ugh. I have a corner lot for both the lab and home. Too much for my old bones to shovel.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
My base of experience is Minneapolis/Fargo-Moorhead/Minot over 30+ years. Just wondered where the photo was from! I don't miss the bitter cold.

user name

user name

Reaction score
I was just reminiscing last night how when I was a little kid we seemed to get monster snow up past my knees all the time.
Guess I was shorter back then.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
that pic is from upstate NY, where i grew up. love the lake effect (hint of sarcasm)