Epax x10. It came in!

Jenners

Jenners

Reaction score
The beast finally arrived. It has a 4K mono screen. With ApplyLabWork Dental Resin, I'm using 2s exposure times. I'm still fiddling with smaller prints but will test it on dental models at some point.

And yes, the curtain is usually pulled so that the sun doesn't come through. I just had to argue with my shelving in order to fit this printer.
IMG_20200625_192555.jpg

MetalMachine

MetalMachine

Reaction score
That is the most clever selfie I've seen. ;) I thought 4K isn't available yet. "My" Phrozen 4k XL should arrive next week. Their structure and specs looks pretty similar and it could be fun to compare the results. What slicer you use?

Jenners

Jenners

Reaction score
Lol... the selfie wasn't intentional, but I'm not too bothered either. Also, I can't believe I didn't see your reply until now. I'll have to look at my notification settings.

The 4k is new for Epax, I pre ordered it. Have you had good results with your Phrozen? I'm interested as the 4K screens can be fiddly to find the right exposure. As is, I think i have to abandon the resin I've been using with my Photon... or at least mix it with something that's more opaque.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
post results!

Jenners

Jenners

Reaction score
I haven't done anything dental yet. I need to figure out a few settings, but here's a link to last night's print.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
How much did it cost?

Jenners

Jenners

Reaction score
How much did it cost?

Top Bottom