Emax question

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
bad heart, copd, and some other stuff. What wrong with you?

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
Sounds good. We obviously come at these issues on different sides. By the way I am not a female but my wife and daughters are.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
heh.... that was the obvies one. some one [ Tom Moore character] on this forum needed detailed explanation :)

Oh come on ED 3 don't be that way. Is 3 your real last name? Is obvies one a cousin?

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
heh.... that was the obvies one. some one [ Tom Moore character] on this forum needed detailed explanation :)

Thanks ED3. Didn't want to start wondering about myself.

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
Oh come on ED 3 don't be that way. Is 3 your real last name? Is obvies one a cousin?

It is clear to me that you newer heard about comic books characters. Its time to educate yourself. Did you have a childhood? That sucks.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
It is clear to me that you newer heard about comic books characters. Its time to educate yourself. Did you have a childhood? That sucks.:roll eyes:

As soon as I could wipe my own bum I was encouraged to find gainful employment save some of it and only use credit for necessities. Can't say I kept to the last part like I should have but have been working when I was not in school from about 12. Gee-Whiz thats over 50 years now.

Tell me where to look on the Internet. I'm up for some new information.

ed 3

ed 3

Reaction score
As soon as I could wipe my own bum I was encouraged to find gainful employment save some of it and only use credit for necessities. Can't say I kept to the last part like I should have but have been working when I was not in school from about 12. Gee-Whiz thats over 50 years now.

Tell me where to look on the Internet. I'm up for some new information.

Lived in third world country, started working as a contraction worker when I was 15 years old, nevertheless followed all teenage trends, my multitasking ability's showed up yearly ages.
By the way one of the answers why I am amused how native born Americans freaking out of NOTHING compare what I've seen in my 20 years experience when I lived abroad depression like lifestyle country.
ed 3 just one of Japanese coms. you can GOOGLE it, I like music from one of those.

Last edited:
EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
WOW this thread sure got off of the original topic.

Top Bottom