E.max GLZon FCZ

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I know this has been brought up but can't find it anywhere. From those doing e.max glaze on FCZ, what are your oven settings? Trying to streamline things.
Thanks,
Riley

user name

user name

Reaction score
Exact same as e.max stain.

P

paulg100

Reaction score
whack final temp upto 810-820

still prefer the luster paste glaze though.

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
I know this has been brought up but can't find it anywhere. From those doing e.max glaze on FCZ, what are your oven settings? Trying to streamline things.
Thanks,
Riley

What does your FCZ manufacturer recommend? Are you following their instructions, or cooking up your own recipe?

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
First, start with 1/2 cup crushed red pepper and mix with 3/4 cup mustard seed in food processor (must be the Glidewell Processor 3677 Deluxe Special) This will create a nice orangish yellowy hue. Once a powder is achieved, mix with canola oil to a nice miracle whip-like consistency and apply liberally to your FCZ. Enjoy the scent of the baking crown and whatever doesn't burn off will be a treat for the future recipient!!
J/K :)
We've been told that GC lustre, e.max, bruxzir, zirlux, zirkahn zahn, ect all work well. I am thinking to just go with e.max to limit myself to one tray of stains and vua-la (French word I think) simplified living. I know, use the right tool for the job.

user name

user name

Reaction score
I like/use the e.max glaze, but use mostly the empress stains on both e.max and FCZ.