Does anyone have a spot welder that they would like to sell?

kev

kev

Reaction score
I have a top of the line Orion Pulse 250i welder that I might sell.
I paid about $13k for it new.
Just make me an offer that I can't refuse. ;)

orthodent

orthodent

Reaction score
I have a rocky mountain spot welder that we are soon getting rid of. Probably around 200. Lmk if your interested.

K

Kacey

Reaction score
orthodent, if Ajels doesn't buy your spot welder, I may be interested.

K

Kacey

Reaction score
What are you asking for it? I don't know much about them, but have heard good things. Do I need compressed air, or what, to hook it up?

RetainerDesigner

RetainerDesigner

Reaction score
Here is a video I made of my Hydroflux welder, I dont think I could ever go back to a hand torch now!
[video=youtube_share;pwY4rbp6Prw]http://youtu.be/pwY4rbp6Prw[/video]

K

Kacey

Reaction score
That's a helpful video. I like the small tips. Good trick at the end! So do you basically just add the flux, water, and plug it in? I'm going to use your idea of filling a syringe with heat shield mixed with a little water. The stuff is such a mess to work with but you made it look fun. Thanks for sharing your video.

CYNOSURER

CYNOSURER

Can't reMember
Reaction score
The hydroflame that I have came with a bunch of stuff I bought from a dentist as a lot. I've never used it as the hoses needed replacing. I did by the 'fuel' but never got around to buying the hoses. I'll post a pic of it Tuesday. So others can chime in on whether it's worth anything or not.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
Another nice how to video Retainer Designer, thanks!

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
Really nice video. I haven't used a hydroflame since the 70's. You seem to have a natural video ability. I think the one at Baasch lab was stainless steel though, & we had overheating problems.

CYNOSURER

CYNOSURER

Can't reMember
Reaction score
here's the pic I promised:

alh4.googleusercontent.com__3FlVjk1qLJk_UEt1T1Zl9OI_AAAAAAAAW3A_m_yLJOEnMAk_s640_P1010018.JPG

Like I said, no hoses. The torch wasn't with the machine but I may have it in a box on a shelf in the store room.
alh4.googleusercontent.com__3FlVjk1qLJk_UEt1T1Zl9OI_AAAAAAAAW3A_m_yLJOEnMAk_s640_P1010018.JPG