For Sale I'm looking to purchase a universal curing light gun. PLEASE DISREGARD, I'M ALL SET

G

Glorydays

Reaction score
Does anyone have one for sale? I'm looking to cure the natural die material from Ivoclar, so that I can duplicate the stump shade.

K

KC Joe

Reaction score
something like this?

Attachments

• IMG_4651.jpg
    IMG_4651.jpg
    272.7 KB · Views: 4
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I have the original Heliolux GT that came with my Empress kit to cure stumpf material I could sell you. Otherwise, what is the wavelength of light needed for the natural die material, as something like this may work?

G

Glorydays

Reaction score
I have the original Heliolux GT that came with my Empress kit to cure stumpf material I could sell you. Otherwise, what is the wavelength of light needed for the natural die material, as something like this may work?
I'm all set....I just don't know how to delete my posted question?? Sorry and thank you!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
I'm all set....I just don't know how to delete my posted question?? Sorry and thank you!
Go to the top of your thread page, and there should be 3 dots, or something with a list of drop-down options, and see what it offers you to be able to do.

G

Glorydays

Reaction score
Go to the top of your thread page, and there should be 3 dots, or something with a list of drop-down options, and see what it offers you to be able to do.
You're always so helpful in here. Thank you, I'll try and see.