does anybody have PRO 100/ press PRO 200 form Whipmix

Nowakdental

Nowakdental

Reaction score
Anne,

The Pro 100 is off the market if you find one it's going to be a used one. I would be more than happy to quote you on the Pro Press 200. And since Lab Day is just a week away I can even get you the "meeting special" pricing. PM message me when you get a minute.

Shawn Nowak

Hi Everyone,

well, the person that I had planned on buying the EP500 from has decided not to sell it. I searched everywhere and can't seem to find a used EP500 or EP600 combi for sale. Now, I am resorting to buying the WhipMix Pro Press. Does anyone know if WhipMix Pro Press 100 is still being sold? I'm not sure if it's discontinued because every dental supply company's catalog show the WhipMix Pro Press 200 and not the 100. I wouldn't mind getting the 100 if it'll save me some money. Just out of curiosity does anyone know how much WhipMix Pro Press 100 cost? Thanks!

Anne

pjd cdt

pjd cdt

Reaction score
Dave ,I have three pro press 100's and one Zubler 300 upgraded to the 300e.while I now do almost all my pressing in the Zubler I did press a lot in the pro presses while my Zubler was being upgraded. The first thing you should do is activate the re-press program( by default it is not) this will now provide for a limited press sensor. You will have a first press of 4 min or until the plunger does not move for 1 min and then you program in the repress time. A good place to start on the repress would be 1 or 2 min for 100 gram ring and 3 or 4 min for 200 gram rings. Pressing by time alone just didn't work as well for me.

And on a side note I have pressed about a dozen emax rings with my newly upgraded Zubler and could not be happier little or no reaction layer and total cycle times of 15 to 18 minutes.

Pete

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

C

Ceramish

Reaction score
hi everyone, i have a whipmix pro200 furnace slightly used, i'd like to part for cheap
anyone looking to buy one please contact me... if we make the deal, i give you free P80 Ivolar furnace...
comes with pump and original box like new...
and i also have an Ivolar EP500, thanks

P

pepe_74

Reaction score
hello friends
I need your help urgently. I bought an oven pro press 200, was the most affordable for my savings, I have difficulty pressing e-max, I would like to help me with the parameters to not fail my pressed.
I'll be very grateful for your tips.
my email is [email protected]
Pd.: Using formula-1

D

dt2013

Reaction score
hi everyone, i have a whipmix pro200 furnace slightly used, i'd like to part for cheap
anyone looking to buy one please contact me... if we make the deal, i give you free P80 Ivolar furnace...
comes with pump and original box like new...
and i also have an Ivolar EP500, thanks
still selling?

2oothguy

2oothguy

Reaction score
I have the Whip Mix pro press 100 and love it.......I've posted a ton of e.max work with it on here and other forums. It was a pants load of work to get the parameters figured out so they pressed all the way and without a ton of reaction layer, but after a few sleeves it was figured out and I have been to the races for about a year and half with it now. If you buy it, I'll give you my parameters, it'll save you about 2 and half sleeves of ingots. If I was just starting my lab, there would be no question, whip mix all the way, but if I had my lab going for awhile and I didn't have the time to dial/tweak my firing parameters then I'd probably go with Ivoclar's oven. From what I've heard on here most guys/gals press great right out of the box with the Ivoclar's oven.
You you mind sharing with me your parameters for emax. We are thinking of starting to press some. We were doing cerapress but that market for us has dropped off and clients are asking for emax and zirconium. We have 5 whip mix ovens and one pro press 100. Thanks for any help you can give.