does anybody have PRO 100/ press PRO 200 form Whipmix

amadent

amadent

http://amadent.net/Home.p
Reaction score
zubler

Either go for a Zubler Or Ivoclar oven. Both come pre-programmed so there is no messing around with trial and error The Pro 200 is good for average work, not HQ.

i have the zubler vario press 300 = great oven, we do our pressing in it and i use as my ceramic oven as well---pre programed when i got it found the #s inputed were almost right on the $,

D

ddsTech

Reaction score
It was a pants load of work to get the parameters figured out so they pressed all the way and without a ton of reaction layer, but after a few sleeves it was figured out and I have been to the races for about a year and half with it now. If you buy it, I'll give you my parameters, it'll save you about 2 and half sleeves of ingots.

LabGuy,

I've been using my Pro Press 100 for several years pressing Empress Esthetic and would now like to start using e.max press. Would you be willing to give me the parameters you worked out for the Pro Press 100? Also, are the e.max ingots the same diameter as the Empress Esthetic ingots? Just hoping to be able to use the same plungers, ring formers, etc. if possible.

Thanks for any help!

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I use mine to do Empress Esthetic as well (which I really like) but you will have to get different ring formers and plungers for E.max, they are not the same as Empress Esthetic. The E.max ingots are much bigger than the empress esthetic ingots but you don't have to preheat the plunger and/or ingot like you do with empress esthetic. Private message me your email and I'll send you the parameters. :)

D

ddsTech

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, LabGuy. As a newbie to this forum, it's not clear to me how to send you a PM. Sorry. Is Yahoo messaging the only way? The FAQ makes it sound like this site has its own private messaging system, but I'm not seeing it. Maybe I don't have privileges yet to use it?

C

charles007

Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, LabGuy. As a newbie to this forum, it's not clear to me how to send you a PM. Sorry. Is Yahoo messaging the only way? The FAQ makes it sound like this site has its own private messaging system, but I'm not seeing it. Maybe I don't have privileges yet to use it?

Click on The Lab Guy, then it will say to send PM to him .......It can also go to your private email ...hotmail ,etc
Look on the top right of this page... you will see "Private Messages".... it will let you know if someone sends you a PM.

Charles

D

ddsTech

Reaction score
Click on The Lab Guy, then it will say to send PM to him .......It can also go to your private email ...hotmail ,etc
Look on the top right of this page... you will see "Private Messages".... it will let you know if someone sends you a PM.

Charles

Thanks, Charles, but none of those options are available on my screens. The only option is a private message via Yahoo.

And, Travis is the winner with his answer. It's a newbie lockout feature. I've got to get to 3 posts before it's available. Here goes....

Mountain Goat

Mountain Goat

Reaction score
I have Ivoclar Press oven, Pro Press 100 and PP 200........Ivoclar all the way, but I do love the Pro series Whipmix ovens, great general furnaces, and I have found very dependable, been using Pro 100's for about 10 years now.

R

rus_teee

Reaction score
Hi Mate,
we have the Whipmix Pro Press 100 and just picked up the e.Max ingots, need help programming, would you be able to send me your parameters?

Thanks,
Tim :)

email is [email protected]

Last edited:
X

xaxol77

Reaction score
Whip Mix pro press 100

Hi. Can You please tell me e.max press programs for whip mix furnace pro press 100. If possible can you write me on my email: [email protected]. thank you I'll appreciate.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
i have a pro 100 and pro press 100 in great working order that i will be selling in the next few months. Anyone interested let me know, otherwise they will be up on ebay and i will post a link.

Great, reliable furnaces for the money. no complaints!

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
I'm curious, why are you selling it Affinity?

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
im moving to europe.......... costs $1000 each to convert to 220v

R

Raffi Masseredjian

Reaction score
@ TheLabGuy
1- For some reason my table wont go down... i've taken off all the screws... written in my programs and for some reason it just won't go down... any suggestions?
2- I read somewhere that you have the parameters needed for the pro press.. anyway i could get my hand on those?

Thank you very much for your help
And i hope i did not take too much of your time

V

vicrichard

Reaction score
Hi, THELABGUY

I have a WHIP MIX press 100, so i will try to press e.max stuff.

Would you give me the parameters for e.max?

[email protected]

Thank you.

designasmile

designasmile

Reaction score
IBEX Furnaces

Check out IBEX Dental Technologies

See their add at the start of the Dental Lab Network page

"High-End Furnaces Without The High-End Price'

Home

N

nosbigelad

Reaction score
Rob,

You mention that you have a Whipmix Pro Press 100. I have one as well and have been using it successfully for 3 years pressing e.max single restorations in the 100 gm rings. I still struggle with short presses when I use the 200 gm rings, especially with bridges.

I've tried many combinations of high temps and hold times. still not dialed in.

Would you mind sharing with me the parameters that you use on your furnace when you press e.max? Both for the 200 gm and the 100 gm rings. HT, Impulse, LT.

I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks.

[email protected]

P.S. I sent you a message via your website as well.

D

digitallabtech

Reaction score
Can you share your propress 100 parameters for emax?

Just opened a small lab and bought a used propress 100. Can you share what works for you with this furnace? Thanks so much, Dave