For Sale Lab Equipment in NE Fla.....

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
I can tell y'all, if the rest of the equipment is in the same shape as the AD2.......jump on it!!!!
This articulator looks brand new and all the cases that I have on my other AD2 and panadent all transfer perfectly.

Thanks Danny!!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
My waxer looks good, too; I'm just waiting for the follow-up of the power cord that was forgotten to be sent :)

edit: It's on its way. Thank you, Danny, I would buy from you again in a heartbeat. You're very prompt and easy to work with :)

Last edited:
Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
@CreativeTech Hi Danny,

You mentioned 1/2 price, does that include the EP600 at $1,600. plus shipping. How many pressings with the newer muffle, 2 a week or 2 a day? Would you be willing to ship to MN?

CreativeTech

CreativeTech

Reaction score
Probably only a couple dozen pressings on the newer muffle. Shipping to MN wouldn't be a problem. I'm out of town till next week though.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Probably only a couple dozen pressings on the newer muffle. Shipping to MN wouldn't be a problem. I'm out of town till next week though.
No problem, no rush. It may be something you need to figure the weight and shipping for 3 boxes, for the base, the head and the pump and let me know. Otherwise, consider this post as an intent to buy.

Hope you have a good trip.

Got my cord in today, waxer fired right up:)

CreativeTech

CreativeTech

Reaction score
Consider it yours. I'll shoot you a PM once I have the shipping information.

CreativeTech

CreativeTech

Reaction score
EP600 is gone thanks to @Car 54.

Original posting has been updated, so everything else is still available. Make an offer, you never know.

G

George Lopez

Reaction score
Since no one wanted a complete lab I'm down to selling everything individually. Prices listed do not include shipping, so contact me via PM or email in order to work out the details. Also, I'm open to a package deal. All items have been well cared for & work as they should. That said, they're sold as is with no warranties.

Whip Mix Pro Press 100 w/pump; $2000
Ney Vulcan 3-550; $600
APEX 3-Stage Furnace, same size as3-550, used maybe 5 times; $900
Renfert Twister w/small & large mixing bowls; $500
Bego Pressure Vessel; $400
1 Renfert Waxlectric II w/tips; $100

More to follow so check back.

Update; Since everyone else is having a year-end sale, so will I. Everything is now half price!
Hi where are you located? Im interested on the render twister ,waxer,and bego pressure vessel

CreativeTech

CreativeTech

Reaction score
One last bump before everything goes on a truck. I'm open to offers.