Die stone

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Fuji Rock I used for years. Good stuff, also used Alpenrock (I think that's what it was...amann girrbach stone) and it did well.
I use and love Zhermack Elite Rock. Margin integrity holds up well, I like the color for shadowing, and it handles/pours easily.

C

charles007

Reaction score
Fuji since early 90's and I've tried most of the best die stones except Apenrock and Die Keen...
Resin Rock, Lean Rock, Tuff Rock, Hi Tech Extreme, are all good die stones and some of these are harder, less dust than Fuji.
Reason I keep going back to Fuji is better pours,,, For what ever reason bubbles on the margins are less with Fuji the rare times we get bubbles. Started using Fuji because of low expansion and seem to get better fits. I paid dearly when it first came out compared to other much cheaper die stones.
Precision dies and fits are my highest priority above anything. If anyone knows a better die stone at any price, I will gladly change..

Cbite Dental Products

Cbite Dental Products

Reaction score
Fuji since early 90's and I've tried most of the best die stones except Apenrock and Die Keen...
Resin Rock, Lean Rock, Tuff Rock, Hi Tech Extreme, are all good die stones and some of these are harder, less dust than Fuji.
Reason I keep going back to Fuji is better pours,,, For what ever reason bubbles on the margins are less with Fuji the rare times we get bubbles. Started using Fuji because of low expansion and seem to get better fits. I paid dearly when it first came out compared to other much cheaper die stones.
Precision dies and fits are my highest priority above anything. If anyone knows a better die stone at any price, I will gladly change..

Fuji Rock seems to be on top at the moment.

I used Fuji at high end labs and I noticed most of the production labs used Die-Keen...just an observation.

GAP

GAP

Reaction score
I use gerreco Apex resin die stone and added epox-it recently

Why I use it: my fits are accurate, the price is good, color is good

I want to try fuji rock to see how it compares