De-stressing

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
hop on the Quad, take a long cruise in the woods....maybe get muddy.
or go fishing with some cool beerverages :D

I'd join you but my bike is snowed in til April.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Don't let him fool you, its a tricycle, and yes...Canadians are known for putting training wheels on them :p

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Most stress is caused by the fear of what giving the stress back to the person to whom it belongs will bring.

I always went to that place about 12 inches from my nose that my loops made sharp and clear and made the rest of the world fuzzy. Not a very good long term way to deal with stress.

For me it finally became about about a plan to eliminate stress not just a short term reaction to it. I have never been as stress free as I am today.

Being debit free is the giant step to no stress in your life.

Last edited:
E

EllieBodman

Reaction score
Not material science, but human being science.
Ever get a moment (i know we all do) when the mercury rises and you feel like an explosion is imminent - maybe it's called a "Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr" moment.
Trivial things can set off a chain reaction in the body and soul and lead to a period of abnormality, confusion and anger.
The trickle effect of little things leads to a point where we know we need to de-stress.
What things do you do to help with the de-stressing that's needed to calmly continue in the face of adversity ?
popcorn
Yes. All the time. I've tried every destressing supplement there is. The best thing I can do is run it off so I run for a loooooooooooooong time. Turns out, I'm onto something https://www.webmd.com/fitness-exercise/how-running-affects-mental-health

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
No stress here.
Sold most of my analog equipment.
Working from home now and loving it.
Saving rent money and working from 9am -noon really helps too.
No need to retire when the workflow is so easy.

kimba

kimba

Reaction score
Booze , and lots of it.
Also venting with my great mate Grantoz

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
No stress here either.
I make my own schedule, living in paradise, if I can finish something in time... just move the the pt. appointment. Yeah life is good. Cheers

Even my computer has turned into a time machine Hmmmm2
Untitled.png

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
No stress here either.
I make my own schedule, living in paradise, if I can finish something in time... just move the the pt. appointment. Yeah life is good. Cheers

Even my computer has turned into a time machine Hmmmm2
View attachment 42055
I would be stressed too if my president opened the checking account to fight pootine.