Custom library - Exocad

S

Slayfin

Reaction score
Hi Every one,

I am quite new with exocad, and I just found out that conversation, could you please share with me some info about the custom libraries?
Or maybe some samples :) :)

Thanks everyone :D

A

Alvin

Reaction score
Let me see what I can do!
I apologize for the over sight.

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk
Me too please, I'd like to know the instruction guide step by step for creating tooth library. ;)
I've been looking for Tooth library creator in Exocad, and i found your comments in this topic. :)

[email protected]

Thank you!

J

JUAN CARLOS LONDOÑO

Reaction score
hello you could help me with tooth model editor 2009 , I try to lower it with filezilla and does not work,
do you can send me with drobox ?
best regards
juan carlos londoño

D

dentalesthetics

Reaction score
That would be great, thank you! [email protected]

I will email you the .stl files for the library and instructions on how to proceed with installing them onto your exocad software. Since I have already created the library through exocad, it will be a simple process without all the time consuming details. If I can't get to it tonight, I will definitely have it to you by tomorrow afternoon.

Have a great evening!
Hi there. Would I be able to get the instructions of how to add my own custom tooth libraries? I have some very nice waxups and models I'd like to scan and add the my digital List of teeth in Exocad. Any emails with detailed instructions are very much appreciated as you seem to really know what you are doing!!! Please send to [email protected]. Thanks in advance

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Anyone have a blueline library for share/sale?

J

johnhenrylab

Reaction score
I can definitely help you out! I have a document already put together with step by step instructions if you're interested. I could email it to you? It's a detailed and time consuming process but completely worth it in the end. I think it would be too much to type here. Let me know and I'd be more than willing to help!
Sure ... are you still offering help with the document you have? If you are, then that would be great. Thanks in advance.