Credit Card Only

user name

user name

Reaction score
Maybe give Carol Bennett in PA. a call and find out where he is. Intellus shows theyre related.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I have a collection agency looking into it but you have given me another lead. thanks.

X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score
It's a damn shame the laws don't protect and help people collect money that is owed to them better. Fact is if someone doesn't want to pay you they don't have to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
The only one to stiff me was a dental technician named Harold Bennett from Newfoundland.
I will hunt you to the end of the earth you effing prick.
HAHA...sorry I don't mean to laugh. Had a tech/owner stiff me awhile back as well. He's still in collections!!!

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
And James....dam brother, that straight up blows _____ <<<<fill in at your own digression.
It's crazy, some of us small labs, or if you're just starting out....that kind of sht could literally put you out of business. I have a Ducati and a BMW in the garage right now that reminds me of a Doc not paying up. Told him face to face, I was getting something that day, right now, if it wasn't money, it was something...and his a,ss was in that deal as well. I was just starting out, faced with tons of pressure, I was ready to go sit in jail for a week, but I think he knew he was headed to the hospital. So he handed over his Ducati and BMW right there. I look back on that day, and think, "Rob, wtf were you thinking" "it's money, it comes and goes". I'm pretty sure I would of handled it different now, but like you told everyone (thank you for posting),go credit cards only. I only do credit cards with new customers (TomZ and John Wilson beat that into my head)...and with large accounts, I'll hit there card after ten days of them sending new cases. You'd be surprised how that weeds out the lab rabbits out there. Hang in there brother, my phone number is below if you need to scream, makes me sick to see that happen to great peeps like yourself.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
I haven't played rough in a while, but if the guy deserves it, we're all family here. ;)
A phone number wfter it's found could be sent to the individuals interested and a large influx, daily, of "Pay him or we keep calling" would be effective in many cases. I know, here, it's ok as long as the caller is not asking for money themselves it is not debt collection activity. Hard to do business when you get multiple calls a day, and with enough people it would effectively be an old school distribted denial of service.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
The money lost is only half of it.
There's also the money lost from not doing other cases that pay.
Very unprofessional.

X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score
Exactly. The payroll, materials, shipping and as you mentioned the time that could of been spent on other work compound the loss to that much more.

X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score
And James....dam brother, that straight up blows _____ <<<<fill in at your own digression.
It's crazy, some of us small labs, or if you're just starting out....that kind of sht could literally put you out of business. I have a Ducati and a BMW in the garage right now that reminds me of a Doc not paying up. Told him face to face, I was getting something that day, right now, if it wasn't money, it was something...and his a,ss was in that deal as well. I was just starting out, faced with tons of pressure, I was ready to go sit in jail for a week, but I think he knew he was headed to the hospital. So he handed over his Ducati and BMW right there. I look back on that day, and think, "Rob, wtf were you thinking" "it's money, it comes and goes". I'm pretty sure I would of handled it different now, but like you told everyone (thank you for posting),go credit cards only. I only do credit cards with new customers (TomZ and John Wilson beat that into my head)...and with large accounts, I'll hit there card after ten days of them sending new cases. You'd be surprised how that weeds out the lab rabbits out there. Hang in there brother, my phone number is below if you need to scream, makes me sick to see that happen to great peeps like yourself.

Thanks for the words man! It's one of those things I knew I should of made the change and enforced this policy long ago but I guess having not been burned yet just kept me from forcing the issue. Almost as if it wouldn't happen to me kinda deals. Just stuff you read about happening to other people.

That's my main reason for brining it to the forum. Hopefully some will consider this before they get burned not waiting until after like me.

Also if anyone gets contacted by a group in Florida that has multiple offices needing removable work pm me and I'll give the names.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the words man! It's one of those things I knew I should of made the change and enforced this policy long ago but I guess having not been burned yet just kept me from forcing the issue. Almost as if it wouldn't happen to me kinda deals. Just stuff you read about happening to other people.

That's my main reason for brining it to the forum. Hopefully some will consider this before they get burned not waiting until after like me.

Also if anyone gets contacted by a group in Florida that has multiple offices needing removable work pm me and I'll give the names.

Thanks

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
James and his crew have been EXTREMELY helpful and willing to work with us the past year and a half or so. if anyone needs any sort of removable outsource needs, i would recommend them highly. really sucks this happens to us good guys!

X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score
James and his crew have been EXTREMELY helpful and willing to work with us the past year and a half or so. if anyone needs any sort of removable outsource needs, i would recommend them highly. really sucks this happens to us good guys!

Thanks Tom! It's been great getting to know you and your wife over the last year plus.

Times like this can be very frustrating so it's nice to have someone and somewhere to vent that understands your frustration.

For that thanks to all that read this...

Top Bottom