Creampress, any issues?

stonefly

stonefly

Reaction score
Been using several years now with no issues and great results. Lately the reaction layer has been getting worse and the orange peel has really got bad. Wondering if anyone has noticed any changes recently. Ovens have been calabrated recently, have not changed any procedures. Thanks

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Been using several years now with no issues and great results. Lately the reaction layer has been getting worse and the orange peel has really got bad. Wondering if anyone has noticed any changes recently. Ovens have been calabrated recently, have not changed any procedures. Thanks

I don’t press as often anymore but just did this today. I think I only noticed it,on thinner pressings, like veneers. See these pics.
Everything blasted clean very easy. Two pics with reaction and one after. Still happy with the investment, Cream Press.

BCE4C69E-8181-4330-95DA-D24C3C3A721C.jpeg 682B024F-70C7-40C7-A65B-754C8B8619FB.jpeg 04F09B95-5E6E-4A73-B0AF-A549DF453E23.jpeg

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
This is kinda my experience, too. For Veneers and inlays, I use mostly JP Vest. Creampress works for all ceramic crowns with a good chamfer or shoulder. Or the rare PFM and Gold crowns.
If someone has a tip to reduce the reaction layer, I am all ear...

user name

user name

Reaction score
Expired liquid causes some of these issues.
Use minimum vibration when filling rings. Any excess vibration causes particle/liquid separation on the pattern surface.