CRAMMING FOR THE COMPREHENSIVE...THIS SUCKS

Inman Labs

Inman Labs

Reaction score
Holy Crap... both tests are this saturday!! Send me some good vibes, people. I. Have. To. Pass.

I try to stay away from the CDT posts but I had to send you some GOOD VIBES, you will do great!

Regards,
Don

L

labdude

Reaction score
AAWWww come on Don.
Just cause there are a couple of non CDT trouble makers here.
I am more accepting of the idea now, after talking with you and others here, about reasons for a CDT.
If it's required in some states, it should be required in all.
Problem seems to be regulation, gets out of control. Requirements get to be a bit silly to maintain your CDT. IMHO.
Mike.

Inman Labs

Inman Labs

Reaction score
And Mike I understand your position better...
I have no hard feelings about any posts regarding the CDT thing, my post here was kind of "tongue in cheek"....
and I am sure she will do great!

Don

DustiMoon

DustiMoon

Reaction score
I ended up getting called into work to trim 10 retainers and pour up a few study models. Talk about frustrating. I made a two hour round trip to work 3 hours total. So I couldnt make it to the CE courses today. :(

Studying incessantly will have to do.

Looking for a new job is next on the list.

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
And Mike I understand your position better...
I have no hard feelings about any posts regarding the CDT thing, my post here was kind of "tongue in cheek"....
and I am sure she will do great!

Don
Don Im a CDT because its required in Ky, but I have always been anti CDT and regulations, but my tune is starting to change with all the Chinese restorations being put into US patients mouths. 20% now with 40% projected within the next couple of yrs.

Inman Labs

Inman Labs

Reaction score
Al:
I thought that technology (CAD / CAM) would even the playing field regarding restorations, I had no idea that 40% could end up overseas. I really like the idea that labs must disclose if they are sending work offshore and dentists must tell their patients where their work is coming from....Full Disclosure. We already have this in Florida.

DustiMoon

DustiMoon

Reaction score
Testing, over.

I took the exams this morning.

I'm confident that I passed.

Cheers for now.

The End.

-Jen

RetainerDesigner

RetainerDesigner

Reaction score
Well you missed my presentations at the conference, but I wont hold it against you ;)

Im sure you did great on the exams, especially since you confident about it!

DustiMoon

DustiMoon

Reaction score
mmm, zap it.

My test results are due back anytime this week!!!! =)

Top Bottom